Home Forums WoodMart support forum 502 Error while activated Elementor along with woodmart theme

502 Error while activated Elementor along with woodmart theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

rejwanbd
    Participant

Dear Team
    I’v facing HTTP 502 error while I activate Elementor with woodmart theme. My page does not loading. But If i activate Elementor with another default theme then page is working fine. I’v facing this problem from couple of days. At beginning I’v facing 500 error and I.v communicated with hosting provider, they checked and said that everything is okay at their side and 500 error gone away but 502 error is showing. Please have a look at attached screenshot.

Kindly check & fixed the error.

Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, update the theme to the latest version 6.1, and test how it works. If it doesn’t help, please, send us your admin and FTP access so we can check what is wrong.

Kind Regards

rejwanbd
    Participant

Hello
    I’v tried with installing updated woodmart theme, but problem is not solved.
    My WP admin access and SFTP credentials is stated in your ‘private content’ in this topic page. If I have missing something here kindly let me know.

Kindly check & fixed the problem, I’m facing the problem during couple of days.

\Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You have a recursion problem on your website. One of the menu dropdown HTML blocks calls itself creating an infinite loop. You need to remove or fix this dropdown here https://take.ms/yedX2

rejwanbd
    Participant

problem solved. Thanks alot.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘502 Error while activated Elementor along with woodmart theme’ is closed to new replies.