Home Forums WoodMart support forum 504 Errors

504 Errors

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jcbdesign
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I’m getting 504 errors several times a day when accessing and working on my site. Very similar to a recent post (https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/504-gateway-time-out-when-loading-certain-pages/). Please can you tell me what you changed on the server to mitigate these errors or could you have a look at my configuration?

Thanks
    Jon

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to edit the file woodmart/inc/shortcodes/images-gallery.php and replace this code

$link = wp_get_attachment_image_url( $img_id, 'full' );
    $image_sizes = getimagesize( $link );

with this one

$image_data = wp_get_attachment_image_src( $img_id, 'full' );
    $link = $image_data[0];

and also this part

<a href="<?php echo esc_url( $link ); ?>" data-index="<?php echo esc_attr( $i ); ?>" data-width="<?php echo esc_attr( $image_sizes[0] ); ?>" data-height="<?php echo esc_attr( $image_sizes[1] ); ?>" <?php if( $target_blank ): ?>target="_blank"<?php endif; ?> <?php if( $caption ): ?>title="<?php echo esc_attr( $title ); ?>"<?php endif; ?>>

to this

<a href="<?php echo esc_url( $link ); ?>" data-index="<?php echo esc_attr( $i ); ?>" data-width="<?php echo esc_attr( $image_data[1] ); ?>" data-height="<?php echo esc_attr( $image_data[2] ); ?>" <?php if( $target_blank ): ?>target="_blank"<?php endif; ?> <?php if( $caption ): ?>title="<?php echo esc_attr( $title ); ?>"<?php endif; ?>>

Regards

jcbdesign
    Participant

Thank you, I’ll give it a try

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘504 Errors’ is closed to new replies.