A few questions about customizing the template
January 24, 2023 at 1:20 am #437306
1. How to change the text of the BUY NOW button?
2. How to change the description (title) of sidebars? (FILTER BY PRICE, FILTER BY BRAND etc…)
3. Some translation texts do not work, although the translation is in the file, and the Loco Translate plugin sees the translation, but certain texts are still not translated on the site
4. How do I change the text of the links, or arrange them in the My Account dropdown menu? Also in the My Account drop-down menu, and on the My Account page I have a link without the text my-account/edit-address/, how can I add text to the link?January 24, 2023 at 2:54 pm #437422
1- Sorry to say but there isn’t a separate option available to change the BUY NOW text. You can try making use of the Loco Translate plugin to change the Text of it.
2- As you know the Widgets are added under the Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets. So, you need to navigate to that > and there edit the mentioned widgets one by one > and you will see the option to define their Titles: https://snipboard.io/vASKnd.jpg
3-&4- Please use the Loco translate plugin on your site. After installing the plugin please Navigate to Loco >> Themes >> Woodmart >> Edit the translation which you are using for the site >> Click the Sync button >> Find the words and add the translation for them and save it.
Also, please Navigate to Loco >> Plugins >> Woocommerce >> Edit the translation which you are using for the site >> Click the Sync button >> Find the words and add the translation for them and save it.
Also, please Navigate to Loco >> Plugins >> Woodmart-Core >> Edit the translation which you are using for the site >> Click the Sync button >> Find the words and add the translation for them and save it.
1. Custom (recommended)
2. This is Loco’s protected folder under “wp-content/languages/loco/” which is safe from automatic updates and provides priority over the above locations.
If this folder doesn’t exist you may need to create it and ensure it has the correct permissions.
If the issue still exists then please send me the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue for you.
For more information please read the theme documentation here:
Regarding the edit-address end-point not showing text, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern further on your Site and help you out accordingly.
Best RegardsJanuary 24, 2023 at 11:36 pm #437559
Thanks. Replied to you in a Private contentJanuary 25, 2023 at 1:17 pm #437695
1- Regarding the Widgets concern, actually the new Widget style of the WP shows Warnings even with the Default WP Theme too.
So, that’s why we installed the “Classic Widgets” plugin on your Site and now you can easily use the Widgets area as per your choice.
2- As far as Translation appearance is concerned, we have checked that multiple Browsers seem to be working fine.
Also, the Menu Builder is working fine too. We tried to create a new Test Menu and it was created fine along with menu items being added: https://snipboard.io/9TsCUZ.jpg
Please check back your Site after completely clearing the browser and server cache.
Best RegardsJanuary 27, 2023 at 9:11 pm #438393
Thanks for the answer. But the question of translation still remains relevant. Today I reinstalled the theme, deleted all the translations in the folders, and started creating my own translations through Loco Translate. I created translations in the loco directory.
1. In the main menu of the header of the site there is a My Account section, when you hover, a menu list opens. So in the Addresses item, I found the translation element only in WooCommerce, I added a translation for Addresses, then synchronized, but still nothing is translated. The Add To Cart button translates immediately, but the Buy Now button does not translate through WooCommerce or WoodMart translation. In general, the problem is that I deleted all the translations from the folders that were, even translations for plugins, and created my own translations from scratch, and when translating strings in WooCommerce and WoodMart, I was unable to translate some strings, such as the Buy Now button and in the top menu My Profile item AddressesJanuary 27, 2023 at 9:35 pm #438401
UPD: I translated the Buy Now button, but the Addresses section cannot be translatedJanuary 27, 2023 at 10:38 pm #438411
UPD2: After deleting the language files, WordPress offered translation updates, installed.. After that, the text of the translation of the ADDRESSES disappears again. The file is on the path wp-content/languages/plugins/woocommerce-ru_RU.mo . I translated the mo file through the Poedit program, added the translation to the Addresses line, but the translation is still missing, an empty field.January 28, 2023 at 1:41 pm #438529
Your issue has been solved. I have translated the words from the Loco translate plugin easily.
- You must be logged in to create new topics. Login / Register