Home Forums Space themes support forum A few questions to start :)

A few questions to start :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Proksch
    Participant

hey

Why is Hitek $ 10 cheaper than Woodmart even though it’s newer? I have always liked to use Woodmart, but I also want a theme that is “new” programmed for my new Profekt.

1. can I “activate” a developer version on a test domain without purchasing an additional stranded code?

2. can I then transfer content such as html blocks etc. from the test domain to my main domain? If yes how?

Greetings from germany 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

WoodMart is a multipurpose theme with 75+ demo versions. And Hitek is a niche theme and has only 4 home pages. That is why the price is different.

1. Yes, one purchase code allows you to activate the theme on one development and one live website.

2. You can try to use Import/Export WordPress mechanism to transfer your content. Or use some additional migration plugin for this.

Kind Regards

Proksch
    Participant

Thank you for your answer. So do I get that right? Hitek can technically be the same as WoodMart only the demo versions are missing? Because then I’ll work with Hitek, because I like the look of the backend better than with WoodMart.

Kind regards Stefan 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, their functionality is very similar but some differences might still exist. For example, Hitek doesn’t support WPBakery page builder like WoodMart.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)