Home Forums WoodMart support forum A lots of error when i update the theme

A lots of error when i update the theme

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Mutart
    Participant

Hi,
    i update the theme from 3.4 to 4.5.2 version and now all changes are deleted. As you can see there are a lot of error on the layout and the homepage (now is this: https://mar10.bigparty.it/home-non-funzionante/) it’s wrong.

I update before all plugins, one by one and then the theme. Then, you can see the builder error in the footer and that the css changes in the style of child theme doesn’t work.
    At the end, if you try to edit the homepage you can see the WordPress Error.

Can you check and fix it?

Thank you.

Hello,

Please restore the site from the backup and I will update for you.

Best Regards

Mutart
    Participant

Hi,
    you can see now.
    There are update of plugins and theme. You can update all.

Thank you.

Hello,

I have updated the theme and plugins. It works correctly on the parent theme and when I activate the child theme, the site is broken. It means that the customization contained in the child theme is either incompatible or incorrect. Please check.

Best Regards

Mutart
    Participant

Hi,
    thank you so much.

You mean about css of the child or some php file?

Then, you can see in the nav that the mega-menu of Ricorrenze e Cerimonie, Every Day doesn’t work.
    Can you check it while i check the child?

Thank you.

Hello,

As for the child theme, I mean php code errors.

As for the menu, it works correctly, however you should configure to have a good view. Your menu is too long, try to arrange menu or sub-menu items or create a mega menu https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/create-menu-2/

Best Regards

Mutart
    Participant

Hi,
    thank you for your answer.

So, the menu problem is the lenght?

Hello,

You have too many items on the menu. There is no space enough.

Best Regards

Mutart
    Participant

Hi,

There is a number limit or a length limit?

Hello,

There are no limits, there is the width of the header which can contain some number of items. I cannot tell how many as it depends on the item length.

Best Regards

Mutart
    Participant

Hi,
    thank you for your clear answer.

I have an other question:
    As you can see in the attachment, there are some duplicate elements in Wishlist (https://mar10.bigparty.it/lista-desideri/). Now, i try to edit the page but doesn’t work; i try to translate the section with Loco Translate but doesn’t work and i try do deactivate and activate the plugin but doesn’t work.

Can you check and fix it?

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Mutart
    Participant

Then, you can see in the page of product that there are two “Add to wishlist” (after add to cart) and “Aggiungi alla Lista Desideri” (before “Prodotti Correlati”).

Why?

Thank you.

Attachments:

Hello,

Starting from Woodmart 4.0 we have integrated a Wishlist functionality into the theme. Seems you use both: the plugin and theme feature. You need to make the decision on what to use and disable either feature in the Theme Settings > Shop page > Wishlist or disable the plugin.

Best Regards

Mutart
    Participant

Hi,
    ok i understand.
    So i deactivate the plugin but i don’t see the wishlist (attachment). How can i do?

Thank you

Attachments:

Hello,

Please check the instruction on how to configure the Wishlist https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/woodmart-wishlist/

Best Regards

Mutart
    Participant

Hi,
    perfect! Thank you.
    Where can i translate wishlist string?

Thank you.

Hello,

You can translate all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Best Regards

Mutart
    Participant

Hi,
    I use Loco Translate and i translated all site but only that parts i can’t find them. Also in WordPress .po file.
    Can you help me to find it?

Then, other question:
    If i would edit the single product, between button “add to cart” and “add to wishlist” (look at the attachment), which file can i have to edit and put on child theme?

Thank you.

Attachments:

Hello,

This button relates to Woocommerc, so you need to translate it in Loco > plugins > Woocommerce create the language and translate it in the same way as you translate the theme.

Best Regards

Mutart
    Participant

Hi,
    i edit all string in WooCommerce plugin but there aren’t string about wishlist in product page and in account page…
    Can you help me?

So, what about the second question? (If i would edit the page of single product, add text or link between button “add to cart” and “add to wishlist” (look at the attachment), which file can i have to edit and put on child theme?)

Thank you.

Attachments:

Hello,

Wishlist strings are the theme-related text. You should translate in Loco > WoodMart.

You should edit this file woodmart\woocommerce\content-single-product.php

Best Regards

Mutart
    Participant

Hi,
    look at the attachment. The string there isn’t. Where can i translate it. Also in product page there is the string “add to wishlist” to translate but i can’t find it.

Thank you for the name of the file, but if i would put a text between the button “add to cart” (aggiungi al carrello) and “add to wishlist” (to translate, look up), where, in the file content-single-product.php, i have to write?

Thank you

Attachments:

Mutart
    Participant

Hi,
    ok. The translate is ok new. I have to synchronize the plugin.

Tell me about the second point in the ticket (write text after add to cart, etc…).

Thank you.

Hello,

The string is translated in Loco https://prnt.sc/rn3h40

And My Account page show the page title. You can change it in the Wishlist page. Just change the title

Best Regards

Mutart
    Participant

Hi,
    yes. Now is it.

If i would put a text between the button “add to cart” (aggiungi al carrello) and “add to wishlist” (to translate, look up), where, in the file content-single-product.php, i have to write?

Thank you.

Hello,

Consider adding the content in the Theme Settings > Product page > After Addto cart area. https://prnt.sc/rn854l

Best Regards

Mutart
    Participant

Hi,
    perfect. Thank you.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘A lots of error when i update the theme’ is closed to new replies.