Home Forums WoodMart support forum “About Brand” Tab on Single Product Page – Furniture 2 Demo Not Showing Up

“About Brand” Tab on Single Product Page – Furniture 2 Demo Not Showing Up

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

mads
    Participant

I’ve got a bit of a situation with the “About Brand” tab on my single product page. I’m using the “Furniture 2” demo, and things aren’t looking like they should.

Here’s What I Did:
    1. Added “Brand” as an attribute.
    2. Added “Brand Name” as the attribute term.
    3. Linked the brand under Shop.
    4. Made sure everything’s toggled on in Theme Settings.

What I Expected:
    – The “About Brand” tab should look like what’s in the demo, with image options, links, and icons.

What Happened:
    – The swatch is there on the right side of the product, but the “About Brand” tab isn’t showing up the way it’s supposed to. No images, links, or icons. Where do I find these options?

A Couple of Things:
    – Your guide could use some updates. It’s not helping much with this issue.
    – How about adding a troubleshooting section?

Lastly, Why No Direct Support Team?
    I’ve got to say, relying solely on forums for support isn’t the best. It’s hard to find what you’re looking for with the search function, and it’s not the most efficient way to get help.

Hello,

This demo is using a custom layout for a single product page. Go to Layouts > edit single product layouts in the page builder and add the product brand information in the layout and check the issue.
    https://ibb.co/BswBjCQ

If the issue remains, share the wp logins details of your site i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

mads
    Participant

I would like to point out that I have already followed the steps you suggested, as outlined in my initial support ticket. I even included a link to show you exactly what the issue looks like on my end.

Could you please review the details I initially provided more carefully and offer a solution that addresses the specific problems I’m experiencing? I’ve added the Product Brand Information in the layout as you suggested, yet the issue persists. I appreciate your support and have already sent you an invite via e-mail to check and give me a solution.

Hello,

Please share the wp logins details in private content under the message area i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

mads
    Participant

See below

Hello,

Please give me the full site access as administration, So i will check and give you a possible soluition.

Best Regards.

mads
    Participant

Done.

Hello,

You were using the wrong shortcode. Now i have added the following HTML Blocks shortcode and it is showing fine: [html_block id="1495"]

Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

mads
    Participant

You have added a Contact Form? I was requesting the About Brand Section?

Hello,

No, this demo is using HTML Blocks. The brand attributes are using HTML Blocks. You can create HTML Blocks as per your requirements and insert it in the attribute description in the form of shortcode.

Best Regards.

mads
    Participant

You answer doesn’t help me at all. What should I do to solve the problem? Why is the About Brand not showing up? And why did you add a Contact Form?

Hello,

Please see this video for better understanding:
    https://youtu.be/T6wOQirJw2M

Best Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)