Home Forums WoodMart support forum about counter

about counter

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

moh962018
    Participant

Hello i have 2 questions :

1- i want to remove the stock bar from the product summary how i can do that << do i can switch the stock bar with the avg star rate value?

2- the counter has been flipped its different from your demo ! i want it to be the same direction as the demo how i can do that?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1. You can remove or disable the countdown timer from the products from Theme Settings >> Shop >> Product Styles >> Turn off the Countdown timer option. Please see the screenshot for clarification: https://ibb.co/sHRSDLS

But you can not change it into the star review.

2. I did not understand your requirements, please share the Demo page screenshot for better understanding.

Best Regards.

moh962018
    Participant

1-bro please see the attachment!! i want to remove the stock bar from the shop page only ! not from the specific product page! so i want it to be activated but not appear at the shop page

2-from your demo the counter down is in the form day . hours . minute . second

but when i use it in my site its second . minute . hours . day!
    i want it the same as your demo

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

moh962018
    Participant

still waiting?

Hello,

1) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.product-grid-item .woodmart-stock-progress-bar {
        margin-top: 10px;
        display: none;
    }

2) The countdown timer you mentioned in your screenshot is created using the countdown timer of the wp-Bakery element of our theme. But it is not possible to flip the countdown time on the products that are added from the settings.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)