Home Forums WoodMart support forum Accordion Element not working on live website

Accordion Element not working on live website

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hi, I want to make different layout for different categories so I can easily add my FAQs with products.

During editing my layout accordion worked very well, one click to open and close, but on live page, it’s not working. You can check my provided URL

I tried disable all plugins etc, but this error is something else.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this case, is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Kind Regards

Details in private

Elementor frontend (Disable Elementor’s JS files if you are not using most of their widgets.
    )
    I turned it on and the problem fixed, but I’m not sure how it works and what is the usage of Elementor frontend. Please advise

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

If you use elements from Elementor (like Accordion: https://take.ms/ZbDa9), this option should be enabled, because it loads necessary scripts for their elements.

Kind Regards

I disable that option and still problem not resolved

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

May I enable this option? Just to check the issue.

I await your response.

Kind Regards

If you are asking about enabling and disabling Elementor frontend, then you can test it yourself. When you disable that option, accordion start working on your front end, but for users, website will not work, it will break completely. I’m telling you because after disabling this option I tested my website on Speed Insight and saw all broken elements.

I’m currently encountering two additional issues, which you can verify on your own.

I’m attempting to create a “bought together” combo, but when I add new combos, they do not work, while previously published combos still function properly.

I’m trying to schedule a sale price, but every time I do so, the original price is displayed instead. I’m unable to select the current date; I must set a date in the past. For example, today is March 8, 2024, but I have to set the sale price date to March 7, 2024 otherwise, it defaults to showing the regular price.

Attachments:

I figured out the bought together solution.

Sale price also working fine.

Still waiting for accordion solution

Any solution for accordion??????

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The solution is to enable the “Elementor frontend” option in Theme Settings -> Performance -> Plugins. https://prnt.sc/jFYcQOkaP-7Q,

As I mentioned above, If you use elements from Elementor (like Accordion: https://take.ms/ZbDa9), this option should be enabled, because it loads necessary scripts for their elements.

Kind Regards

Thank you for the solution. The accordion is now working properly, but the issue is that the first accordion remains open by default, all accordions should close. I attached both images.

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You use the “Accordion” element from Elementor itself which doesn’t have such an option to make all accordions closed. In our “Accordion” element such an option persists: https://prnt.sc/H3MtE121FM9r , so either use our element or contact the Elementor support team for further solutions.

Kind Regards

Thank you for your response. The error was on my part for using the Elementor Accordion instead of the Theme Accordion. I have now replaced all instances of the Elementor Accordion with the Theme Accordion.

However, I’m encountering a new issue: my product images are sticky, and when I try to expand the accordion, the image appears over the description, which looks quite unappealing. You can see what I mean in the attached image, and I encourage you to try it out for yourself. To resolve this, I have to scroll up or down.

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

May I request you send me a video of how I can replicate this issue on my side?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Video in Private

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but it’s not possible to fix yet, unfortunately.

If you’d like to contact us, we are here for whatever questions you may have.

Kind Regards

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)