Home Forums WoodMart support forum Accordion sections – hide the first answer

Accordion sections – hide the first answer

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

LivaR
    Participant

Hello!

Could you please precise is it possible to hide in every accordion (Q&A section) I created the first text block e.g. answer? Please see picture attached. For every Q&A topic I have the first answer automatically is visible, but I want it to be as other answers e.g. to be seen only after the click on question text.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Do you mean all the blocks are closed by default? If so, you need to enter each tab and you will find the option to do that.
    If you have any questions or need further help, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

LivaR
    Participant

Hi!
    I would like to have all answers to be hidden. See another picture attached. I clicked through all the settings and couldn’t find this option. Is it possible?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Have you checked the accordion tab? Enter the tab and set it to be always closed. Do you use FAQ element? If so, this option should be provided.

Your site is under maintenance, I cannot see anything.

Best Regard

LivaR
    Participant

The edit button for accordion sections was not visible, but now I found how to get to accordion controls and edited settings as needed. Thank you!

We are always happy to help you, write to us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

We would be grateful for 5 stars rate on http://themeforest.net/downloads in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service

Thank you in advance

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)