Home Forums WoodMart support forum Action after Add to Cart Is not working on side bar widget

Action after Add to Cart Is not working on side bar widget

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Aleem
    Participant

While add to cart action its show sidebar popup for list of added product. But on my staging site its not showing any thing please help me out

Hello,

Sorry to say but on your shared Staging Site URL, we can’t seem to find the Add to Cart button either on the Category pages or on the Single Product page, so we are unable to check this concern on the mentioned Site.

If you have enabled the Catalog mode on your Site, then kindly disable that so that we can check this concern further. Also, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check these concerns on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Aleem
    Participant

Please See login details in a private content you can see add to cart option after login

Hello,

Right now on your Site for the Products when we are adding them to Cart, it is showing the Popup display for the Cart, although you have selected Display Widget under the Theme Settings for it.

So, we are seeing multiple third party Plugins enabled on your Site. So, could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

Aleem
    Participant

I already done all the things you guide but issue is still there also I had Backup you can fix the things go ahead from my side I need fix this issue asap please help me out.

Hello,

Your issue is resolved: https://snipboard.io/KRorMD.jpg

Actually, for the Cart element in the Header, you have selected the Dropdown instead of Hidden Sidebar which is why the Display Widget wasn’t showing. We have now changed that on your Site and it is working fine.

Please check back your Site after completely clearing browser and server cache.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)