Home Forums WoodMart support forum Activate new tab after clicking the button on description page

Activate new tab after clicking the button on description page

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

addy
    Participant

Again, there is some problem with your theme.

But let’s first focus on the current problem.

You can edit the button in the following way:

1) Deactivate woodmart and set some other default woocommerce theme
    2) Edit the button with your code
    3) Activate woodmart child
    4) Test the code live

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by addy.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We added the code we provided so please check it from your end.
    NOTE: it will open the tab only. All the extra things your custom code did like scrolling to the section is not covered by our custom snippet. You need to maintain it by yourself because our support doesn’t cover such customizations.

Kind Regards

addy
    Participant

So all you did – simply copied the code you provided and inserted it.

Fuck you

I danced all the way doing backup and restoring just to provide the environment which proved that it is theme’s fault and you are responsible to fix this.

I don’t know but I want the entire code to be working as shown in the screen recording.

I don’t know how to optimize the code for woodmart 7.0 ( which is working for 4.5.2)

It is also not the responsibility of other plugin to keep optimising the plugin for newer versions of woodmart.

It is your responsibility to provide the fix of this part of the code below now..

if(jQuery('.woocommerce-tabs .cr-reviews-slider .slick-active').width() <= 0) 
       	{ setTimeout(function () { if (jQuery('.woocommerce-tabs .cr-reviews-slider.slick-initialized:visible').length) 
       		{ jQuery('.cr-reviews-slider').slick('setPosition'); } }, 200); 
            goTo( $('#storereviewsblock') ); } function goTo(el) { $('html, body').animate({ scrollTop: el.offset().top + '-400px' }, 'slow'); }

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

As we already wrote you, the code you post here is not provided by our support.
    If you will continue insisting on fixing code snippet that is not related to our theme in such a manner we will contact Envato to annulate your license for the offensive behavior.

Kind Regards

addy
    Participant

I will change the theme permantly and write negative reviews from all my 10 envato accounts.

Your support is rubbish.

Fuck you again

Do what you want.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are sorry that you are not satisfied with our theme. Let me know if you have any questions.

Topic closed.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Activate new tab after clicking the button on description page’ is closed to new replies.