Home Forums WoodMart support forum Activated the Licens on the Wrong Domain

Activated the Licens on the Wrong Domain

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

behar
    Participant

Hello there,
    I have created a dev- website and activated there the license but not to my main website because i thought i need to set a up a new website and didnt know that i can creat a dev. website now I used my license at the wrong domain. Could anyone help me if there is a way to use the license at the right website whitout to purchase a new license.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

You can activate the license twice for one and the same site: for the live and testing domain. If you want to change the domain, you need to enter the ThemeForest account and find the option there.

Best Regards

behar
    Participant

Hello,

the problem however is that my website is online and I keep getting orders in and can’t just activate the new theme to put the license on there. As soon as I activate the new theme WoodMart my site crashes and without activating it I could not enter the license key. So I assumed that I have to open a Dev-domain.de page to be able to use and install the key and theme. The problem is that I have now used my key on dev-domain.de and not on the main site. Since I just could not do that. I now know that I would have to use it before the key on the main page to use a dev.domain.de could. Unfortunately I was not aware of this before. Now I have 2 problems. A key that I have installed on a wrong domain and that if I can somehow get the key or buy a new one I do not know how I can use the key without crashing my current website.

I hope you have understood my problem and can help me.

With kind regards,

Behar Rexhaj

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

As we can see, there are no domains activated for the purchase code you used for the registration. So you should be able to register your new domain without any problems.
    If you still have any problems, please, describe them in detail so we can check what is wrong.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)