Home Forums WoodMart support forum Activation License on localhost and development server?

Activation License on localhost and development server?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

le.bosumbe
    Participant

Dear XTemos,

I installed the WoodMart theme and when I was busy installing plugins, then the whole application got corrupt. I decided to re-install it on the development server for testing purposes.

The application got broken again and when I tried to re-install the fresh copy on the development server and then localhost, now comes this issue of license and I can’t install the application. I’m stack now. The application must be done this week. It says that I must go to the account section to activate and I don’t know which account section.

Here on My Account profile there’s no way you can activate the theme. Can anyone here help me please?

I don’t have any idea on why the application get corrupt. Maybe because of these amounts of plugins and collusion.

Regards

Lawrence

• This topic was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by le.bosumbe.

Hello,

You can activate the license twice for testing and live domain for one and the same site.

To activate/deactivate the domain enter your account: https://gyazo.com/08d064150e447cb83628cb2278536361

You will see all the purchase codes assigned to the sites, delete those you do not need.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)