Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add custom section in a menu

Add custom section in a menu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

McDuck4
    Participant

Hello

In the template, there is added a custom section in a menu (look screenshot).

When I add a product category the custom section is not in it. How can I add the custom section to a new menu category?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The mobile menu does not support mega menu blocks. You need to create a separate menu without mega menu blocks. You can arrange the menu items as the menu and sub-menu, in this case, you will have the dropdowns for your submenu items.

Best Regards

McDuck4
    Participant

Thank you for the answer.

It is on dekstop view I am referring to. So just look beside the mobile menu.

The blocks there is in the template have that custom section. The section makes it possible to choose a HTML block.

How can I add that custom section to one of my menu items that I am making?

Thanks for the help.

Best regards
    Mads.

Attachments:

Hello,

You need to enter HTML blocks from your Dashboard and create your own. It would appear in this drop-down. https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/html-blocks-2/

Best Regards

McDuck4
    Participant

No you misunderstand me. I am getting a little bit pressured with the time before I have to deliver the website now.

Please look at my screenshot. How to I add the “Custom fields [for theme]” section in a menu item?

The default theme menu items is a “Category” and the “Custom fields [for theme]”.

Best regards

Attachments:

Hello,

You need to save menu and the custom fields would appear, if they do not, go to the Screen options and enable all.

Best Regards

McDuck4
    Participant

Thank you – works now. I just had to get it how it was working 🙂

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Add custom section in a menu’ is closed to new replies.