Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add element to below products on "Shop" page

Add element to below products on "Shop" page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to add the “4 columns inline info boxes” to the bottom of the product images on the Shop page. Is there any way of doing that?

I basically want to show 4 info boxes with information about shipping and returns on the “Shop” page. If you have any other ideas of how I can do this kindly please explain.

I tried via the “Shop Page Widget Area” in the Widget section, but that forces the 4 columns element into a very small area on the page show all columns overlap.

Im sure there is a way, I just have not found it!

Thanks again

Hello,

You can add this information in the pre-footer area and disable pre-footer on all the rest pages. In result, the shop page, all the product pages and category pages would have these blocks. You can add these blocks by means of HTML block https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/html-blocks-2/#pre-footer

Best Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. I think I have found a bug in your latest release.
    When I try and change and save any of the “Footer Options” in pages, the save does not work. When I press “save” the page reloads, but my changes to the footer options are not kept.

Can you help me with this? PS I am not running any plugins other that what came with your theme.
    BR

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area so that we could check.

Best Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hello there. Thanks for your reply. Information for site in private area.

If you go to any page, and try and disable any of the footer placements, you will see what I am talking about.

I added an HTML block which is in the pre-footer area. I am not sure if that is what is causing the issue.

Thanks

Hello,

Starting from now, these plugins are no longer required: Redux Framework, CMB2б please delete them. I have disabled them and the menu has been fixed
    Update the theme to 4.0.2, please take into consideration these tips https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/3-x-4-0-migration-guide/
    if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated for us to check.

Best Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

After your latest update all works well. Thank you!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Add element to below products on "Shop" page’ is closed to new replies.