Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add extra words at the woocommerce category titles

Add extra words at the woocommerce category titles

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

xavi-1897
    Participant

Hello,

I need to add this extra words at the titles of the woocommerce category pages: Comprar (category or subcategory name) online. How can I archieve it? I need it to be translatable into english too.

Also I need to change the title name of the main shop page, instead of “Shop” i need it to show another name.

Please can you help me? Thank you so much,

Hello,

The name of the Shop page as you know can be changed by changing its title under the Dashboard > Pages > there you can edit your Shop page and change the name.

Same goes with the Categories too. You can go to Dashboard > Products > Categories > there you can edit the Category > and whatever name you add there will be shown on the Category pages.

For Translation, you can try using the Loco Translate plugin on your Site. Here is the guide to that: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/translate-woodmart-theme-with-loco-translate/

Best Regards.

xavi-1897
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for the response. However, for the category/subcategory pages I need to maintain the original name, I only need to add the extra strings at the main title of the page, maintaining the original title at the categories dropdowns, breadcrumbs, urls…. That’s the reason I can’t change the main name of them.

There’s any way to add the extra strings only at the main title of the page (and being translatable)?

Thank you.

Hello,

Sorry to say but as you know these Category pages come from WooCommerce so right now there is no option in Theme Settings available to achieve that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)