Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add to cart button not adding products to cart from on category page not working

Add to cart button not adding products to cart from on category page not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

simplyaust
    Participant

When I use the add to cart button before going into the actual product it does not work. So does not add the product to the cart. I have turned off all the plugins but I still have the issue….please assist. Login credentials below

I have attached a screen shot of example products where you can test the issue ie “Poncho”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but as far as we have checked the mentioned concern on your Site, the Add to Cart button is working fine. Please refer to the following Video for reference in this regard: https://nimb.ws/oKIAC7

Please check back your Site after completely clearing the browser and server cache.

Best Regards

simplyaust
    Participant

OK… but you missed the critical step…..after you add to cart then proceed to checkout and you will see there is nothing in the cart at that point…..

Hello,

Ok, so we have further checked this concern on your Site and deactivated the remaining third party Plugins which were active on your Site and then checked back the Add to Cart functionality for the Products along with further going to the Cart and Checkout page. The functionality was then working fine after we deactivated the remaining third party Plugins.

So, it is a third party Plugin conflict on your Site not an issue at the Theme end. You need to reactivate the remaining ones one by one to see which Plugin was causing the conflict in this regard.

The following Image shows those third party plugins on your Site which were active before deactivating: https://snipboard.io/wImYxM.jpg

So that it would become easier for you to find the one causing the issue.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)