Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add to cart problem

Add to cart problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Remsez
    Participant

Hi Guys. thank you for the great theme. anyway, i have a problem on adding product to cart only in the main page. it used to be working but somehow it stopped. when i click add to cart in the main page nothing happens. it is working in product page. please help

Hello,

I have visited your website. The issue is caused by the Shipping module you are using on the website.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/8f8ce5cfe8d7ae86207c95b37ebd6b49

It needs to be selected to add a product to cart and that’s why it is not working on the homepage.

Please try deactivating the module then check back.

Best Regards

Remsez
    Participant

thank you.. the issue is resolve. hopefully in the future this theme support add to cart with delivery method selection.

Hello,

We are glad that your issue has been resolved.

For now and I am forwarding this to our development department for considering adding it in the theme, but I am not giving you the guarantee for that because please note that a theme cannot satisfy all requirements as it may cause theme heaviness. Sometimes it may require your own customization. So if the development department finds it fit with the theme environment then surely they will look through it.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Add to cart problem’ is closed to new replies.