Home Forums WoodMart support forum how to remove “coupon code” from CART

how to remove “coupon code” from CART

Viewing 18 posts - 31 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author

kamilskawinski97
    Participant

Before i do this, i was checking the website and the text size is still the same as before.. please check pictures – the second “product price should be smaller

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The code is working fine on your site.
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/H284W4p

Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache and check the issue.

Best Regards.

kamilskawinski97
    Participant

i cleaned the cookies and cache in : safari, firefox, chrome – but the price is still the same.. can you please check and confirm? what can i do?

Attachments:

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

kamilskawinski97
    Participant

Hello,

Problem 1 was that the DISCOUNT PRICE would be as big as REAL PRICE: check called “before”
    In image “before”, you can see the problem. the prices are of the same size.

This has been solved by deactivating the plug in. The problem is that I need WP-ROCKET to be active in order to have a fast website.

I want the website price to be like in image called “now”

How can i have the website like in image “now”and still have WP-ROCKET working please?

Problem 2.
    Basically when i upload a new product, such as “IMAGE 3”, the product price doesnt get the upload that it should show the: You Save: 14.3% blablabla

only the old product show the savings. the new products dont.

how to solve please?

Attachments:

Hello,

01. Sometimes, issues with plugins can be resolved by adjusting the plugin’s settings. Try to review its configuration options to see if there are any settings causing conflicts. Make sure it’s configured correctly for your specific setup. Please clear the browser /website caches and recheck the issue.

02. Sorry to say, Additional code customizations in theme files are out of our theme support scope. You need to find a third party plugin to achieve more functionality that best suits you.

Best Regards.

kamilskawinski97
    Participant

1. i did deactivate and disintall, but some products just dont get updetad i dont know why..

2. its ok i solved with code thank you

Hello,

It could be a cache problem so please clear the site/browser/server caches and recheck the issue.

Let me know the result.

Best Regards

kamilskawinski97
    Participant

hello
    i want the images to cover the entire “lateral” part of the screen when from mobile. as right now, the image doesnt take all the space and it is not great

Attachments:

kamilskawinski97
    Participant

1. image1.png

disclaimer: this happens only in mobile

since the beginning of when i installed the theme, the part of ” Pay in Cash on Delivery (Select at Checkout)” and “Call 7957-4877 to make an order” has been making me angry

why is the text not being contineus, like this:
    – Pay in Cash on Delivery (Select at Checkout)

instead it is like this:
    Pay in Cash on Delivery
    (Select at Checkout)

in the backend, it is all in one, these is no <p>
    can you please help with this so i can put the text all in one line instead of 2 lines?

image2.png

as you can see, there is a lot of space wasted. i want to make the rectangular that contains the text “fit” so it doesnt take much space

Attachments:

Hello,

Navigate to layout > Edit Single Product Layout with page builder which you are using and in the responsive settings configure this widget.

Best Regards.

kamilskawinski97
    Participant

i am using the WP-BAKERY website builder
    i can not solve the issue 1.

i copy:
    1. image1.png

disclaimer: this happens only in mobile

since the beginning of when i installed the theme, the part of ” Pay in Cash on Delivery (Select at Checkout)” and “Call 7957-4877 to make an order” has been making me angry

why is the text not being contineus, like this:
    – Pay in Cash on Delivery (Select at Checkout)

instead it is like this:
    Pay in Cash on Delivery
    (Select at Checkout)

in the backend, it is all in one, these is no <p>
    can you please help with this so i can put the text all in one line instead of 2 lines?

i need the text to be in one line, and it seems that i can not modify it from the website builder.. i have been trying for weeks to make it all in one line

kamilskawinski97
    Participant

also, i have remove all the code becuase it was slowying the website by a lot, like 7-15 seconds. but not i have this left on the “shop” page and is not going away. i turned the plugins off but nothing

this is the code a removed:
    add_filter( ‘woocommerce_get_price_html’, ‘change_displayed_sale_price_html’, 10, 2 );
    function change_displayed_sale_price_html( $price, $product ) {
    // Only on sale products on frontend and excluding min/max price on variable products
    if( $product->is_on_sale() && ! is_admin() && ! $product->is_type(‘variable’)){
    // Get product prices
    $regular_price = (float) $product->get_regular_price(); // Regular price
    $sale_price = (float) $product->get_price(); // Active price (the “Sale price” when on-sale)

// Calculate the saving percentage
    $saving_percentage = round( 100 – ( $sale_price / $regular_price * 100 ), 1 );

// Calculate the amount of money saved
    $amount_saved = $regular_price – $sale_price;

// Format the saving percentage and amount saved
    $saving_percentage_text = sprintf( __(‘%.1f%%’, ‘woocommerce’), $saving_percentage );
    $amount_saved_text = wc_price( $amount_saved );

// Append to the formatted HTML price
    $price .= sprintf( __(‘<p class=”saved-sale”>You Save: %s (<span class=”amount2″>%s</span>)</p>’, ‘woocommerce’ ), $saving_percentage_text, $amount_saved_text );
    }
    return $price;
    }

you see the price? it should only say the price and that is it

Attachments:

Hello,

01. Please try using the below Custom CSS code and paste it to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Custom CSS for mobile section:

ul.wd-rs-6633801b19f87.wd-list,
    ul.wd-rs-66334c2276367 {
        width: 300px !important;
        font-size: 13px;
    }

02. Our theme is optimized for speed and should not significantly slow down your website. However, it’s possible that your website’s performance is affected by the content you have added. For instance, the use of too many plugins, large unoptimized images, or other resources can slow down your website.

We recommend that you remove any unnecessary plugins and install a JS & CSS optimization plugin such as WP Rocket. Our guide on how to optimize your website using our themes can be found here: https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/.

Best Regards.

kamilskawinski97
    Participant

how do i hide breadcrumbs from mobile? and leave them on website? as i can not find this option anywhere

kamilskawinski97
    Participant

Attachments:

kamilskawinski97
    Participant

please check this image. in the “shop” page, the products dont have only the price, but they also have some other text. i want to only have the “previous price” and the sale price. how to fix please

check image for reference pls

Attachments:

Hello,

If you do not mind, can you please create a new topic to avoid confusion? Actually, in this topic, all the issues are mixed up and it is creating a mess in the topic. So please create a new topic.

Note: Please create new topics for each issue in the support system to avoid any confusion.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day !

Topic Closed.

Viewing 18 posts - 31 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘how to remove “coupon code” from CART’ is closed to new replies.