Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add to cart very slow

Add to cart very slow

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Joppe
    Participant

Hello admin,

I hope you are fine.

Lately I am experiencing a very slow add to cart button. I have tried to find out what the problem is but without success.

Are you able to help me on this topic?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Joppe.

Hello,

Please check how it works with the default wordpress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Best Regards

Joppe
    Participant

Hi,

I have tried another theme and the add to cart speed increased a little bit. Still not fast, but faster then with the Woodmart Child Theme.

Kind regards

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and provide the admin panel login details of the website.

Best Regards

Joppe
    Participant

Here you go

Hello,

I have visited your website and almost all the third party plugins are still activated.

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

Joppe
    Participant

Hi Admin,

I now have disabled the thrid party plugins.

Kind regards

Joppe

Hello,

I have visited your website and almost all the third party plugins are still activated.

Please deactivate all the third party plugins not related to the theme to let me assist you further..

Best Regards

Joppe
    Participant

Hello,

Can you tell me what third party plugins are still active? You may deactivate them for me.

Kind regards

Hello,

I have deactivated the 3rd party plugins from the site now I am not able to see your site: https://ibb.co/rb3VH6m

Best Regards.

Joppe
    Participant

Hi,

I see that you deactivated Woocommerce and Elementor. I activated these again and the site now works.

Kind regards

Hello,

As all the third party plugins are deactivated on your website, adding to cart is working good.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/1c576a42237688bb33752d113ef60d7d

You can try comparing with the default wordpress theme. Because the speed depends on your server.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)