Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with Product Swatch

Issue with Product Swatch

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

syedu2524
    Participant

Hi,
    I want product swatch with the images of products. Is it possible to add it. I see your tutorial but anyone your tutorial doesn’t help me. I also shown swatch like when customer swatch the color of image so product is also changed. I attatched image below. You can understand better what am I saying?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

syedu2524
    Participant

I am disappointed by you. You are answering of all customers but you doesn’t respond me

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi syedu2524,

Thanks for reaching to us.

First of all, take my apologies for the delay in answering.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

syedu2524
    Participant

HI,
    I am very upset by your response rate. I messaged you and I got a response after one day. You asked me for my website access and I provided to that email but I have not received any response from you.
    My issue was Liked product variation I want to show my product into variation when the customer clicks on an attribute so it will go at that product.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi syedu2524,

Sorry for your inconveniences.

I did not receive email about admin credentials, please send it directly here to Private Content Area, I will take a look at your issue.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

syedu2524
    Participant

I am so upset by your customer support. I send you wordpress access but you doesn’t response me yet now. My problem is product variation ad you show in the tutorial when i create variation so i create variation as youd escribe but these variation isn’t work on it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)