Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add to wishlist translation

Add to wishlist translation

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

osamabch
    Participant

I posted this topic https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/add-to-wishlist-translation-2/ and the issue was sloved at that moment but when I started translating the theme the issue came back and I couldn’t translate it back.

Hello,

I have checked your site and found that you contain the cdn(Varnish) try to check your site after flushing your server CDN cache.

Screenshot: https://jmp.sh/5vGAOuG
    This will fix the issue.

Best Regards.

osamabch
    Participant

I did purge cache same thing

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. I have updated the theme language files woodmart-fr_FR.po and .mo in wp-content/languages/loco/themes/ folder. Please check your site after removing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

osamabch
    Participant

the translation of add to wish list has been fixed but the translation of the tool bar has been gone it was okay before !
    My account == Mon Compte
    My Wishlist == Mes favoris

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. I have again updated the file on your site. Please do not sync the theme language files every time when you make any changes in the translation. Just go to this link: Link Removed as per on your request

Then find the word which you want to translate then just click save changes not click the Sync button. Only with save button all the changes will work fine.

Best Regards.

osamabch
    Participant

Problem has been
    solved please remove the above link that you’ve mentioned for privacy issues or put it in private content

Hello,

I have removed the above link as per on your request and Most Welcome!..

If you need any help in future, please feel free to contact us anytime, we are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us,
    Have a great weekend :-)

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Add to wishlist translation’ is closed to new replies.