Home Forums WoodMart support forum Adobe font not appearing in some places on mobile.

Adobe font not appearing in some places on mobile.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

huseyinkocatepe55
    Participant

1. Fonts appear on desktop. But when I enter on the phone, the fonts are not available in some regions.

In addition, fonts are not loaded as in the phone images I uploaded in the safari browser.

I chose the same font for the product page title in the advanced font settings tab. It loads on the desktop, but when I look at it on the phone, it still doesn’t load. I wonder if it conflicts with another style or some other problem.

2. The font also has Turkish characters, but Turkish characters are loaded incorrectly on the site. If you know a solution, please let me know. It’s okay if you don’t know.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

2. As for the characters, could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Kind Regards

huseyinkocatepe55
    Participant

of course.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I apologize for the delay.

On my side the font works well on mobile, please check the screenshots below.

https://prnt.sc/pHY5QvEtm1t5

https://prnt.sc/hJmZqJoWvkNE

Please let me know if you sorted this out or if I missed something.

Kind Regards

huseyinkocatepe55
    Participant

I’m so sorry, I explained it confusingly.

The font in the screenshots you posted is actually loaded incorrectly. I wanted to say it. Now I will show you how the fonts should look like as a screenshot.

it’s an adobe font. I linked my adobe account. My account is licensed. While this font works on desktop, I cannot see it on mobile. Also, it doesn’t read in safari browser. You can take a look at the advanced font management. I logged in there without any problems. Maybe there is an error in the css style codes. There may be a compatibility issue. I thought it might be due to the standard font style of the theme.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, we see the issue right now. We want to assure you that We are doing everything we can to resolve it. However, we need more time to investigate the problem thoroughly and identify the root cause. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please bear with me while I continue my investigation, and I will update you as soon as I have more information. Also, please provide FTP access to your server files.

We appreciate your patience, understanding & cooperation in this regard.

Kind Regards

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Luke Nielsen.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

After we looked into the situation, we found that you wrote the wrong name of the font. In connection with this, the font didn’t work.

https://monosnap.com/file/M6wY7hpo49v96SVHmUpKhGaT8W3r3F

We have changed it and everything is working well now.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)