Home Forums WoodMart support forum After last update "Favourites" not dispalying correctly.

After last update "Favourites" not dispalying correctly.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hello,

Another ticket about issues after the last update. We use WMPL for our language pages but the “Wishlist” page is no longer diplaying corectly in French and German. Please see screenshot below. I ahve added a link to our site in the private content.

Please help ASAP as these broken pages are now live.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

ToriTori38
    Participant

Yes I already disabled all plugins (except WMPL and WooCommerce). No change.
    The login details to the test site are below.

Both the wishlist icon and the icons to the side (when you are logged in) no longer show on the secondary language pages. Somehow the CSS is not being loaded on the secondary language pages.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us your FTP access as well.

ToriTori38
    Participant

FTP access can be fund in the private content. Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We need your WordPress admin access as well.

ToriTori38
    Participant

Sore – here it is (in private)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t enter with this password https://prnt.sc/11us0k1

ToriTori38
    Participant

Apologies. I reset new passord. See private content.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The password still wrong and we can’t access it.

ToriTori38
    Participant

Well then you are not copying it correctly! I have just tried with the password I gave you and it works fine. Please check the private content to make sure you are trying to access the correct URL. I have added the domain URL in the private area.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But it is a different website and it seems to work well here https://prnt.sc/11v4e28

ToriTori38
    Participant

elo Artem,

The .at version is our development site. I just checked and it is working (but it wasn’t before). What did you do?

However it is still not working on our live site which has the same setup. I have given you the URL of our live site in the private content (I want to keep our URLs out of the public view).

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to edit the file woodmart/inc/enqueue.php and replace the code from the screenshot with the following one

old code – https://prnt.sc/11vakn6
    new code – https://prnt.sc/11vajyb

$compare_page  = function_exists( 'wpml_object_id_filter' ) ? wpml_object_id_filter( woodmart_get_opt( 'compare_page' ), 'page', true ) : woodmart_get_opt( 'compare_page' );
    $wishlist_page = function_exists( 'wpml_object_id_filter' ) ? wpml_object_id_filter( woodmart_get_opt( 'wishlist_page' ), 'page', true ) : woodmart_get_opt( 'wishlist_page' );
    if ( (int) woodmart_get_the_ID() === (int) $compare_page ) {
    	woodmart_force_enqueue_style( 'page-compare' );
    }
    if ( (int) woodmart_get_the_ID() === (int) $wishlist_page ) {
    	woodmart_force_enqueue_style( 'page-wishlist' );
    	woodmart_force_enqueue_style( 'page-my-account' );
    }

ToriTori38
    Participant

Many thanks for your reply. 2 questions:

– Can you tell me if that is what you did on our test site (.at)? Before the test site had the same issue but now it works.

– Will you be updating this issue in your next update core update?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. We have used the same code there.

2. Yes, the fix will be included in our next theme update.

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hi Artem,

Thanks for the fix but there is still one part which is not fixed. Please look at the screenshot attachments.

When you are logged in on the secondary language Wishlist page, the background colour for the active Menu option is not visible. Can you please provide a fix for this?

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Does it happen on live or dev website? Please, provide us your actual admin access to the website where we can see this problem.

ToriTori38
    Participant

On the dev site (after you applied the fix).
    The admin access to the dev site I gave you the day before yesterday (further up in this ticket) should still work 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t view it now. And the authentication password is needed as well https://gyazo.com/e6338ad2e63ea803c6bf6af3ab4f2881

ToriTori38
    Participant

Apologies.

I have given you details again in the link in the private section. Login details tested and work.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

ToriTori38
    Participant

Apologies. Please find new link in private area below, which contains these details.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This issue will be fixed in our nearest update.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)