Home Forums WoodMart support forum After last update, layout issue from gravity forms

After last update, layout issue from gravity forms

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

This site didn’t have any update for some time, today I only updated to the latest version of woodmart and noticed the issue in the screenshot below. Can you confirm if there’s any impact from the latest update?

Thanks
    Simon

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

See private below.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

After providing you the staging, I tried to make some tests by disabling plugins. Now the WoodMart theme is all broken (while there are no other plugins enabled on the site), just woodmart theme.

SafeMode acces link in private

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Recovery link just came to my email (if you need)

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

2nd part of the recovery email

Hello,

I have consulted our developers, the quantity problem is not related to WoodMart. This is a plugin template.

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

As for the error it is caused by a customization code added to the child theme. Please check the issue on the parent theme.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Ok thanks please close this ticket

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘After last update, layout issue from gravity forms’ is closed to new replies.