Home Forums Space themes support forum AJAX call error while clearing the dummy content.

AJAX call error while clearing the dummy content.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

demareng
    Participant

Hello,
    I just downloaded and activated the theme but while I try to download the dummy content I am getting this error: AJAX call error while clearing the dummy content. I have tried to deactivate all plugins except Elementor but same result. Can you help me ASAP please?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

demareng
    Participant

Hi,
    Which credentials do you want me to give you?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We need your admin access to be able to run the import and check why the error appears there.

Thank you in advance.

demareng
    Participant

Hi,
    You can find the credentials below in private content section.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just checked the import mechanism and see that your server returns a timeout error. That is why the import can’t be completed. You need to contact your hosting provider and ask to increase the timeout limit in order to fix the import function https://gyazo.com/dc605c0e5f8726e97549d5c7b426ce20

Kind Regards

demareng
    Participant

Hello,
    Thanks for the info that you gave about Timeout Limit.
    I asked hosting provider to increase that Limit but they wanted me to say exact value to increase. Can you inform me about which value do they need to increase?
    Thanks in advance.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

The timeout needs to be set at least to 300s to be able to import the dummy content. Let me know once it increased so we can test the import.

Kind Regards

demareng
    Participant

Hi,
    The hosting provider said that there is no value called ”timeout limit”. So they couldn’t do anything. Can you help me urgently? Or you have my admin credentials to access. If you can do something please do it!
    Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But the server causes this error and it is clearly stated on the error from screenshot https://gyazo.com/dc605c0e5f8726e97549d5c7b426ce20
    If they can’t increase this parameter then our theme will not be able to import the dummy content properly. We have a large number of similar requests and usually, it is easily fixed by the server provider.

Kind Regards

demareng
    Participant

Hi,

The Connection Timeout parameter has been increased to 350s by the server provider. But still can’t download the dummy content. Is the value not enough or something else might be causing the problem? Urgent help please.

demareng
    Participant

By the way, you can test still. Credentials are the same.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, the dummy content has been already imported. But we can’t open the page and it loads indefinitely. Could you please send us your FTP access so we can check what is wrong with it?

Kind Regards

demareng
    Participant

Ok, but I don’t know how I can access the FTP. Can you give me some directions from where and how to do it?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can contact your hosting provider in order to get this information.

Kind Regards

demareng
    Participant

Tell me exactly which FTP access do you want? And what you will be checking? The hosting provider wants to know.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We need to be able to connect to your server and edit your website files to troubleshoot this problem.

Kind Regards

demareng
    Participant

Can you try this?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see this error in the log Directive 'allow_url_include' is deprecated.
    It seems that the file_get_contents function for URLs is disabled on your server. You need to contact your provider and ask to enable this option.

demareng
    Participant

Ok its enabled. Can you check? Also, AJAX error still occurs.

demareng
    Participant

In addition, you can see my hosting coverage as the photo below. If this is the issue I can upgrade. It’s written in Turkish but you may understand the important ones.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Since the allow_url_include option is deprecated you need to disable it on your website. As we can see, it is currently enabled https://monosnap.com/file/hQnrWZYq0mggBUcrFDRqDn5B3Hqj7L

demareng
    Participant

Hey, allow_rul_include is disabled now. Can you check?

demareng
    Participant

Hello, I’m waiting for your response.

demareng
    Participant

Can someone answer, please? It’s been 5 days.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Now we see a new error in the logs also caused by the server configuration. Please, refer to your hosting provider for this log
    [24-Apr-2023 08:24:17 UTC] PHP Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.gurkargrup.com.tr/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/jupiter-price-basic.svg): failed to open stream: Connection timed out in /home/cwigurka/public_html/wp-content/themes/xts-jupiter/framework/modules/core/functions.php on line 79

Kind Regards

demareng
    Participant

I just talked to the hosting provider can you tell me exactly what do you want me to tell hosting provider. Because the hosting provider couldn’t do anything.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The question is why PHP file_get_contents function doesn’t work and returns a timeout error when trying to get content from this URL http://www.gurkargrup.com.tr/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/jupiter-price-basic.svg.
    This file exists and it can be opened in the browser.

demareng
    Participant

I understand the cause of the error. It’s probably because of my hosting coverage disk space, its just 5gb. I got the same error when I added more content on a plain page. For first couple of content there was no problem but when I tried to add some menus it gave the 504 gateway timeout again. I will upgrade the coverage. What do you recommend at least for disk space and traffic? The website will have no e-commerce or similar complex features. It’s about 10 pages with some sliders, photos and content about the corporation. Like a simple corporate page.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

5GB should be enough if you have only a few pages with images. The problem seems to be different and not related to your disc space.

Kind Regards

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 35 total)