Home Forums Space themes support forum AJAX call error while clearing the dummy content.

AJAX call error while clearing the dummy content.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

demareng
    Participant

Thanks for informing about the disc space.

So now I request you to tell me what should I tell the hosting provider in order to fix ”504 Timout Gateway” error. Can you give me advices to tell them please?

Because they suggested me to upgrade my hosting pack but it doesn’t seem that it is about hosting pack according to what you said.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We don’t know exactly what should be done to fix this since it is not a theme problem. If your hosting provider tells you that the problem comes from your hosting pack and you need to increase it then you can try and see if it helps.

Kind Regards

demareng
    Participant

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9xdsq66jx26z3mz/chrome_t2gZq1YPf2.png
    The hosting provider sent this picture. I switched my hosting provider since I had a problem downloading the dummy content. But the same AJAX error exists. Above you will see the logs while the theme was downloaded. The host tries to get .svg file but it can’t. So what’s the solution to this can you solve it? By the way, wpadmin and FTP credentials have changed, you can find it in private content.

demareng
    Participant

In addition, I imported an additional page, basic contact us#1. In the beginning there was no problem the page is opened but when i tried to add a main menu into the navigation page in header, it took about 1-2 minutes to open. So, there are some timeout problems and these problems is about theme not the hosting provider. Because they had similar AJAX error before but this time it isn’t solved. Is that Jupiter’s problem? If its like that i wanted to switch to another theme Mars.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have imported the dummy content on your website and now it is working correctly. Please, test it from your end now.

Kind Regards

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)