Home Forums WoodMart support forum Ajax Filters On Shop Page

Ajax Filters On Shop Page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

juanrojodesign
    Participant

Hi there,

Hope all is well.

Curious if this option in backend for products attribute table needs to be clicked for the filters to functions as they should? Enable table usage on or off?

I’ve had some issues with the shop filters functioning for quite some time and have reached out to cloudways and breeze and if I have table usage on it doesn’t function as it should but when I deactivate it does.

Just want to ensure if the function needs to be applied for theme to function as it should in general?

Cheers,
    Patrick

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

This function comes with WooCommerce and it doesn’t affect the theme. As far as we know, it should work no matter if the table usage is enabled or not.

Kind Regards

juanrojodesign
    Participant

Hi there,

Thanks for response but only works if function is disabled and have reached out to Cloudways regarding this and have even tried with WPRocket setup in case it was a Breeze issue.

All works as it should with it disabled but sending along last response from Cloudways in private message.

Cheers,
    Patrick

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)