Home Forums WoodMart support forum AJAX import error on my project.

AJAX import error on my project.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hola-3548
    Participant

Dear, we are unable to import any demo when installing and configuring your theme.

We verified the server data and they all seem to be OK, however, it does not indicate an AJAX error and we cannot move forward.

I have left all the plugins unrelated to what is necessary for the functioning of your Theme disabled, even though we cannot import the Electronic 2 demo

They can help us?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please, provide us with your FTP access as well so we can check what is wrong.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

hola-3548
    Participant

FTP Access in the extra info.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We checked your website and see that there is something wrong with all AJAX requests there. We tried to install any plugin but we always get this error. Note that we tested with the default theme so this error is not related to our theme at all. You need to solve this problem first and then you will be able to import our dummy content https://monosnap.com/file/fUOizfaQ8VT5Oc5cjuqKjaVJuoDPlE

Kind Regards

hola-3548
    Participant

Dear, good evening.

We managed to resolve the site issues, now plugins can be installed because the error does not appear in the admin-ajax.php file

We moved forward with the theme installation wizard, now we were also able to pass the step of creating and installing the chield theme.

We are wanting to import your Electronic 02 demo, the process advances almost up to 60%… but it does not progress from there.
    Could you check if they can get you to import that demo?
    Is there another way to import those pages and resources?

This hosting belongs to the client and we are the ones who can take control of the cpanel and make the necessary adjustments, they could even access the cPanel with the FTP data that I sent.

Please if you can help us it would be very good for us.

Thank you,
    Greetings
    Darwin.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just checked the import mechanism and see that your server returns a timeout error. That is why the import can’t be completed. You need to contact your hosting provider and ask to increase the timeout limit in order to fix the import function https://i.gyazo.com/62b7bd56632e91380930337b5443328e.png

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)