Home Forums WoodMart support forum AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again.

AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Naoshad
    Participant

AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again.

Could you please post a public thread to handle this? Many people have the same issue and you are solving one by one. There is no common solution that we can try?

Hello,

Usually, we post a public post when the issue has one and the sole solution. Such error occurs for different reasons.

Did you start the Woocommerce wizard? I see you have all the functional pages created, however, when I go to Woocommerce I see the steps for the wizard starting. Please try to complete the wizard and let us know if the problem persists.

Best Regards

Naoshad
    Participant

Still same: AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again. If it doesn’t help, contact our support center for further assistance.

Hello,

No wonder you have had this problem: you were trying to upload demo being on the child theme, I have switched to the parent: https://gyazo.com/c852e06e978f23c55b1dcdf194e7cf37

Demo content has been imported, now you can upload any other.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Naoshad
    Participant

While the child theme is active I can’t import demo content?

Hello,

The demo should be imported without any other plugins, and on the parent theme.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

yongnadear
    Participant

i have activate parent theme. but still gave me error ajax code. please help

Hello,

What demo you are trying to upload, please? Please keep the access valid.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)