Home Forums WoodMart support forum Ajax product tab not loading product

Ajax product tab not loading product

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello XTEMOS,
    In my Home page i am using Ajay product tab for Best seller, Featured and New sales. The problem is, if there is no product in the any one of the tab, the remaining tabs also not loading products. Video uploaded for your reference. Kindly resolve this error. Thanks in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Hello,
    I deactivated all third party plugins and checked . Issue not resolved. Kindly check. Thank you.

Hello,

Navigate to pages > Edit page with Elementor > Edit Ajax Product Tab and in the style tab > Choose the Layout “Grid” and check how it works.

Best Regards.

Hello,
    Its work good in the grid layout but not in carousel layout. I want to use carousel layout in home page due to reduce the home page loading time. So please resolve the issue in the carousel layout. Thanks for your quick response.

Hello,

Please update the new version of the theme “WOODMART WordPress NEW: 7.5.0 RELEASED” and update the required plugin and check the option.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

Best Regards.

Hello,
    After updated to latest version 7.5.0 ajax loading problem resolved. Thank you so much for your great and quick support.

Hello,
    After updated to latest version 7.5.0 ajax loading problem still exist in carousel layout. kindly fix it. Thank you.

Hello,

To fix this issue you need to add the following custom code to the Global custom JS area in Theme Settings

woodmartThemeModule.$document.on('wdProductsTabsLoaded', function () {
    		$('.wd-products-tabs .wd-tab-content-wrapper').each(function() {
    			var $this = $(this);

if (! $this.find('.wd-products-element').length ) {
    				$this.append('<div class="wd-tab-content wd-active wd-in wd-products-element "></div>');
    			}
    		});
    	});

and this issue will also be fixed in the 7.5.2 theme update.

Best Regards.

Hello,
    Problem resolved. Thank you so much for your great support.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Ajax product tab not loading product’ is closed to new replies.