Home Forums WoodMart support forum AJAX products tab and Quick Add to cart function

AJAX products tab and Quick Add to cart function

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

sokocentre
    Participant

1. With elementor, i am trying to edited the pages created by the theme in elementor. With the Ajax product tab, i am however not able to locate where to indicate the product source. The section gets populated automatically but i am not able to choose the product source.

2. WC products tab does not really work well as shown in the elementor tutorials.

3. The quick add to cart on both mobile and latop has not been functional well for some time now. Normally, it works well when you just add one product, but when you add a second product, it keeps turning forever.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and provide the site admin access to the private area so that we could check.

Best Regards

sokocentre
    Participant

Thanks for your reply,
    details are in the private content page.

Hello,

I cannot log in.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the valid site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

sokocentre
    Participant

Please, all plugins were deactivated.

I am including the login credentials again. The problem still exists.

sokocentre
    Participant

New developments on this issue. Urgent message in private chat.

Hello,

As I see your site was on WP Bakery page builder.

Please read this instruction: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/4-x-5-0-elementor-migration-guide/

You need to have a net WP installation, then install all the plugins except WP bakery page builder, then enable the Elementro in the Theme Settings > General, then recreate your site or upload a demo and create your site based on the demo.

Best Regards

sokocentre
    Participant

Our team did all that and yet we had issues with the site.
    And please, is it not possible for your team to help us out with the steps you are outlining here? We just started using this theme and hope to use it well so please help us get this set up well. You still have the admin access so please come into our aid.

Hello,

Please list the steps you have done before switching to the Elementor. You need to create your site from scratch on Elementor. When I entered your site I saw WP Bakery page builder. Please read and follow the instruction once again carefully.

You need to have a net WP installation, then install all the plugins except WP bakery page builder, then enable the Elementro in the Theme Settings > General, then recreate your site.

Best Regards

sokocentre
    Participant

OK. I think we are just going round and round. My customers are getting frustrated with the pending issues on the live site. So while i start all over again to build a new site with your guidelines, I would need your team to get into our live site and help us fix the following issues. This site is still running currently on the original WP bakery set up.

1. When adding a second product with the quick add to cart, it keeps turning forever.

2. When you want to delete a product from the cart on mobile, it does not. It takes forever.

3. on the product page, the currency extra information is in a row bellow instead of being just beside the price.

4. On mobile, the conetents seemed to be too aligned to the left side of the phone making it a little difficult reading the texts smoothly.

5. On mobile, when the total of the prices in the CART go up, some of the figures do not show well.

I will provide details of login in the private side.

Hello,

1. 2. Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area.

3. This symbol relates to the third parties plugin that does not relate to our theme and never declared as compatible.

4. Do you mean the content? Please provide the page URL and screen.

5. Please provide the screen, check the issue in the conditions of deactivated plugins.

Best Regards

sokocentre
    Participant

Hello Xtemos team,

AT this poing, i must state my BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT AT YOUR SERVICE. I HAVE GIVEN YOU ALL THE ACCESS TO OUR WEBSITE AND YOU KEEP COMING BACK LIKE THIS.

THIS IS A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT. ALL YOU NEEDED TO DO WAS TO VISIT THE WEBSITE AND CHECK FOR YOURSELVES IF WHAT I AM SAYING IS TRUE OR NOT. THIS IS VERY DISAPPOINTING……

I am asking myself, why did i pay extra one year support fee for if you are not even able to help me out with such little things that are not even development issues.

Please try to resolve these issues ASAP. I paid for the service.

Hello,

I am very sorry you are disappointed. Let me clarify something: we support the WoodMart theme and solve the issues connected to our theme. Our support does not cover fixing the issues caused by the plugins or customization. If you permit to deactivate the plugins, sure, I will check, please make the full backup of your site. I may not touch your site without your permission
    , only check.

Please clarify:
    4. Do you mean the content? Please provide the page URL and screen.

Best Regards

sokocentre
    Participant

Please i gave you permission long ago and still give you. I have also already provided you with the url and login credentials already. You have all these and i am not going to repeat them. What you have is still working.

I gave you access to the staging site as well so you might just start from there then if you don’t want to touch the live site.

The issue we have there are 90% due to the theme so please visit the site, check the issues and then you can best discuss.

This is not ok.

Hello,

1. With Elementor, i am trying to edit the pages created by the theme in Elementor. Initially your site has been built with WP Bakery page builder, and you cannot edit it with the Elementor. If you want to use the Elementor, you need to create the site from scratch on a new WordPress installation. It is not possible to swith to the Elementor on an existing site.

2. You need to edit the tabs in WP bakery page builder and now it works.

3. I have deactivated the plugins not related to the theme and it works properly: https://gyazo.com/1ac8e350f063b313ae5f385d5150f734 Now, activate the plugins one by one and check the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

4. On mobile, when the total of the prices in the CART go up, some of the figures do not show well. Check this issue with the deactivated plugin and specify what device you use.

Best Regards

sokocentre
    Participant

As a mentioned. (please read all the recent comments), i will change to elementor according to your steps again but for the meantime, we would need to have the WP bakery site working until we changed.

Also, please the list of complaints i made well. The example you shared does not reflect the solution to the problem. Pleas read very well our list.
    On that particular problem, we mentioned that the first or single product adding to the cart works well but it is when you are adding a SECOND item to the cart that you experience this problem.

sokocentre
    Participant

As a mentioned. (please read all the recent comments), i will change to elementor according to your steps again but for the meantime, we would need to have the WP bakery site working until we changed.

Also, please the list of complaints i made well. The example you shared does not reflect the solution to the problem. Pleas read very well our list.
    On that particular problem, we mentioned that the first or single product adding to the cart works well but it is when you are adding a SECOND item to the cart that you experience this problem.

1. When adding a second product with the quick add to cart, it keeps turning forever.

2. When you want to delete a product from the cart on mobile, it does not. It takes forever.

3. On mobile, the conetents seemed to be too aligned to the left side of the phone making it a little difficult reading the texts smoothly.

5. On mobile, when the total of the prices in the CART go up, some of the figures do not show well.

sokocentre
    Participant

Hello,

Almost all the issues are resolved now except for point 3 which talked about some writings on the product page being stretched to the extreme ends making it difficult to read at some points. Please see attachment. We used iphone x to test it as well as Huawei P30

I will now follow your instructions to put back all the plugins and also start a fresh new installation and configuration of the site with eLementor.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Do you have the full-height sidebar in the Theme Settings > Product page? If you have, please disable it. It would be fixed in the nearest update.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)