Home Forums WoodMart support forum AJAX wont update Add to Cart

AJAX wont update Add to Cart

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

ranno
    Participant

Hello, when i activate AJAX add to cart option, and click on it, it loads bit then nothing happens, but when i refresh the page manually i can see the item has been added to cart, i’ve tried to disable plugins, clear caches, pretty much i’m out ideas, please can you help me get this working.

Hello,

I did not see any issue, the add to cart button is working fine.

If still there is an issue, please share the WP admin login details of your site with the small video of your issue for a better understanding so I will check and give you the possible solution.

Best Regards.

ranno
    Participant

Yes, has i have the AJAX to the cart disabled as it redirects direcly to cart. I’ll enable it again and you can see it happening.

ranno
    Participant

I’ve enabled it, you can now see it’s refreshing the cart.

Hello,

Please share the wp logins details i will check and give you a possible solution and provide the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards.

ranno
    Participant

I’ve added the info below

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. I have deactivated a third party plugin and the ajax add to cart is working fine.

Reactivate the plugin one by one to check which one causes the problem.

Best Regards.

ranno
    Participant

Thank you very much for your help!

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘AJAX wont update Add to Cart’ is closed to new replies.