Home Forums WoodMart support forum ALIGNMENT OF MENU PRICE IN WPBAKERY

ALIGNMENT OF MENU PRICE IN WPBAKERY

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Hi dear,

I’m facing an issue with WPBakery. In this page for mobile device, the first elements mentionned are all well aligned. But at the bottom of the page, the last elements are not aligned.

I have put the following CSS code but it seems weird that it applies for all and not for the last elements.

/* ADJUST THE MENU PRICE TITLE PADDINGS */
    body .woodmart-menu-price .menu-price-title {
    min-height: 75px;
    }

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Unfortunately, it is not possible. I rechecked and all pictures used on that page have the same ratio 1:1. So they should be aligned.

See attachments.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

It is not possible to make ideal align on each pixel of the mobile view. Make images cropped of the fixed size and make title one line or two and check the issue.

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Why do you want me to make them the same fixed size? Images are already cropped with the same ratio, that should be enough as they are already all 1:1, so they should fit.

And the titles are already fixed to same height, as I’ve added the spacing of 70px. So it should be aligned

Hello,

You see the result of your current configuration. If you want to be everything ideal, make images of the same size and proportion, and crop them with ratio, if images are different they will have different cropped. That is why the fixed size is better.

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Alright, I did what you told me. I have chosen a section where the pictures are not aligned and I have resized them to the same size.

The section I took has only 2 menu price, so it cannot be impacted by the rows/columns preceding or following them.

But still.. check the video and you’ll see yourself, even with same size the pictures are not aligned.

Hello,

All the items are aligned properly now https://gyazo.com/cda6be0e7d41302ffbbbcccb165c34e1

Clarify the problem, if any.

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Please close this ticket. THanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘ALIGNMENT OF MENU PRICE IN WPBAKERY’ is closed to new replies.