Home Forums Basel support forum Alternitave shop page (urgent)

Alternitave shop page (urgent)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

seats4you
    Participant

Hi, i am trying to get the same page as the demo aternative shop page but just an image below the menu and no lay-over. When i do this on the shop page with 1 colum the picture is good but i want a sidebar just like the demo page on the left where costumers can choose the category and price and color, when i change the page to 2 colums the left colum starts next to the header picture instead of below it. How to do this please help?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You need to enable page heading in Theme Settings -> Page heading and upload this image as a page title image for your shop page while you editing this page in Dashboard -> Pages.

Regards

seats4you
    Participant

Hi, it keeps failing.. the sidebar is still next to the image.. can u take a look please.
    We need to go online asap because we are missing orders now..

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But you didn’t change anything and you still using Revolution slider to display the image. Use page heading as on our demo instead.

seats4you
    Participant

I dont know how to enable page heading in theme settings there is no on/off button, you mean upload the image there? Im sorry for the troubles, just need to get this fixes

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Maybe you have disabled shop page title in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Shop page layout.

seats4you
    Participant

That did the trick thanks! But now i need to search other image i guess or can i adjust the hight of the page title for the shop page?

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can change the title size in Theme Settings -> Page heading.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)