Home Forums WoodMart support forum analogue of the "about brand" tab (which is tied to an attribute)

analogue of the "about brand" tab (which is tied to an attribute)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

loralora
    Participant

Hello

You have a great tab that can display content based on an attribute. This is by default “about the brand”.

Please tell me if it is possible to use this display property and create two more fields (in the product card) to display information based on the brand attribute?

for example:

In the default tab “about the brand” I display information about the brand itself, its history, and so on.

And in the additional fields, I also add all the new products of this brand and its products at a discount (using ajax products tab and html blocks) Pay attention, when I say fields, I mean not tab, but fields. For example, as a related products field in a product page.

Is it possible?
    _______

If I can do this functionality with the help of the plugin Advanced Custom Fields, please also let me know about this and I will look for settings for this.

Hello,

Basically the about brand takes data from the HTML Block that is added to the brand description.

You can edit the HTML Block used in the brand description by editing the brand.

You can read the following documentation for help:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/html-blocks-2/#cat_att_tag

Best Regards

loralora
    Participant

you did not understand me or did not read it carefully.

I am already using this tab. As far as I understand, it is tied to the value of the “Brand” attribute.

In addition to the tab, I need to be able to display additional fields with content based on the “Brand” attribute.

For example: New items of the Brand and there place all products marked “New” (they are pulled from the html block as you say), etc.

But: the display has the ability to put not a tab, but down, for example, in a pre-footer. (and display this prefooter only on the product page). Or not in a pre-footer, but between tabs and related products.

I am writing to you about this because you already have similar tabs, and perhaps you will share the code or setting, or maybe you will make an addition to the theme update.

those. to have not only one “Brand” tab, but to have 2-3 of them, and the ability to display them not only in the tab, but below the pre-footer.

thanks for your time and help

Hello,

Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)