Home Forums WoodMart support forum Annoying glitch and issues related to Theme

Annoying glitch and issues related to Theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

harshwe
    Participant

Hello Luke,

I found an annoying glitch or bug, and is very much unexpected.

1. If we Deactivate Woodmart, by activating any other Theme (default, or any other from Envato), then the Menu options created in left pane of Admin Dashboard by Woodmart did not get removed. Like Projects, HTML blocks, Size guides, slides, Layouts, Sidebars

https://i2.paste.pics/HQO7O.png

However, that is not the case, with any other themes. Means, if any other theme adds any such Menu in left-pane, then during deactivation of same theme, those Menus from Left pane gets Auto-removed.
    And this is how it should work actually.

Technically, this does not seems correct, if such custom menu options remains in left page of Admin Dashboard, even after deactivating any theme.
    This way it is cluttering the left page (Admin dashboard), and unnecessary taking extra space and creating confusion too.

PS: I found that even more confusing when I test Betheme (on staging site), and found that during activating Betheme (while deactivating Woodmart), I found that the left-pane has then got 2 similarly named Menu options for SLIDES in Admin Dashboard. (1 from Woodmart, which did not gets removed, and 1 from Betheme)
    Similarly, 2 same name Menus – Layouts (I think)

Interesting to note that, After Deactivating Betheme, all of their own custom Menus (in left page, in Admin dashboard), gets Removed too. But that is not the case with Woodmart.

Should not this be fixed.
    As Deleting a Theme alone (here, in this case, Woodmart), is not an actually a solution. As one may want to keep 2 or more themes and also, so as to switch between them, as per their wish and requirement.

Regards

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by harshwe.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The “Woodmart core” plugin you should deactivate with the theme also.

https://gyazo.com/6188f5b4d0a7c99003d6736906416032

Kind Regards

harshwe
    Participant

Hello Luke,

The “Woodmart core” plugin you should deactivate with the theme also

Yes, I did not removed this plugin. Will try by removing this also.
    Thank you for the Tip

2. I come across another issue or bug. After updating theme to 6.5v or nearby, while under any Category, the arrow besides sub-category name (inside Page Title area) on the category pages, is shifted way towards left side.

https://i2.paste.pics/HW5IC.png

This is supposed to show just besides the 1st sub-category (child category) name. Before updating theme to one of the latest version, the arrow was was appearing where I marked white colored square shaped box.
    Please fix this.

Regards

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

With the help of the below code you can return the arrow, enter it into the “Custom CSS for desktop” area that is in Theme Settings -> Custom CSS.

.page-title .wd-nav-product-cat {
        flex: unset;
    }

If you still have further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’d be happy to talk through them with you.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)