Home Forums WoodMart support forum ANY ADMIN HERE???? WEBSITE LOAD TIME ISSUE

ANY ADMIN HERE???? WEBSITE LOAD TIME ISSUE

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

jhooribd
    Participant

is all admins are sleeping here???

i mentioned bellow my problem i hope you will response and fix my problem!👇👇

# please check my site i found an issue related to theme
    my site is having a LOT of render blocking resources!!

#Even after the server provides the HTML, it keeps loading and loading because the browser has to download many many things

#Just view the source of my site u will find the issue

#These many files the client has to download, It will obviously be slow

# it’s very poor the theme loads tremendous amount of big css/js files

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please check this manual to improve the load speed: https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/

WoodMart theme as well as any WordPress theme does not influence the site loading speed.

If you have configured everything correctly, and the problem remains, insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

jhooribd
    Participant

DON’T YOU SEE MY PRIVATE INFO?? I ALREADY GIVEN THE ACCESS

jhooribd
    Participant

i already did everything from my end please give me relief ASAP

jhooribd
    Participant

check again

egemenkalecik
    Participant

The theme is slow. google pagespeed values ​​are good but the page opens late
    i am a user

jhooribd
    Participant

same here bro i am really depressed now !! still waiting for admin support! i was trying to reach them for 3days

jhooribd
    Participant

it’s Totally Unfair as a client i am not getting proper support from here! i am trying to reach you for last 3days. the reply is very slow and repeatative . its mentioned that we are getting FREE 6 month theme support but very disappointed!!!

egemenkalecik
    Participant

.webp use photos
    web express pulgin use
    the background must be transparent
    .png convert .jpg
    link sahre

egemenkalecik
    Participant

googpe page speed ang gtmatix don’t trust values

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. I have submitted the case to our developers for deeper investigation.

We will let get back to you asap.

Meanwhile, you can check the issue on any default theme to detect if WoodMart causes the problem, in addition, you can check how it works on the parent theme and disable the plugins not related to the theme.

We appreciate your patience.

Best Regards

jhooribd
    Participant

i checked everything from my end please solve my issue i need better website speed

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

As we can see, you didn’t optimize your website yet. Please, follow our tutorial and fix all the issues on your website and server that are not related to our theme. https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/

Kind Regards

jhooribd
    Participant

why my website is taking so much time to load is it not for theme? so whats the reason!!
    did u checked this issues???

#my site is having a LOT of render blocking resources!!

#Even after the server provides the HTML, it keeps loading and loading because the browser has to download many many things

#Just view the source of my site u will find the issue

#These many files the client has to download, It will obviously be slow

# it’s very poor the theme loads tremendous amount of big css/js files

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Following our tutorial, please list the steps you performed to optimize your website. We will check and correct if you did something wrong.

Kind Regards

jhooribd
    Participant

we did every steps from your article without 6,7,8no steps i did’nt done yet because i couldn’t found those settings, please i request you to access my website and fix the optimization issue, i can’t find issues related to optimisation.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, keep all plugins that are not related to our theme temporarily turned off so we can check.

Kind Regards

egemenkalecik
    Participant

finally i wonder. no plugins can speed up the theme. The only problem with the theme is its speed.

jhooribd
    Participant

please check now i deactivated every plugin which is not related to theme

jhooribd
    Participant

i see there is no changes man! please check and resolve it now!!!!!!!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, we see that you have an extremely slow response from the server. Could you please check how it works with the default WordPress theme now?

Kind Regards

jhooribd
    Participant

i checked now from a default theme could u check now

jhooribd
    Participant

what to do now??? whats next?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we see that even with a default theme, without anything added to your page, your server response time is up to 2s. Which is very slow. So you need to solve the problem with your server first because it should load the page in 300-500ms. Otherwise, you will have a slow website no matter which theme you use.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We also noticed that some files are missing in our theme. For example this one https://jhoori.com/wp-content/themes/woodmart/css/parts/woo-widget-price-filter.min.css?ver=7.0.3
    Try to reinstall the theme completely to make sure that all files are present.

jhooribd
    Participant

how can i restore those files? is it important one??

jhooribd
    Participant

did u just changed the theme from my end?? i see default one changed

jhooribd
    Participant

are u accessing from your end??

jhooribd
    Participant

Can you check those screenshots the server is much ok! please check again there is no issue with server response time

Attachments:

jhooribd
    Participant

check the screenshots and there is no issues in server and the response time is less than 2 sec!!

Attachments:
Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 35 total)