Home Forums Basel support forum Arabic custom font

Arabic custom font

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Ramialshami
    Participant

Hello
    1- I’d like to ask about how can I put custom fonts to Arabic version of my site.

2- My home page title in english does not show in site homepage. However translated version title appears. When I remove it from page title of from home by WPBakery title dissapear but its background remains.
    How to resolve this. Keep page title but not displayed on front end

Thanks 😊

Hello,

1. You can upload and set the custom font, following the instructions provided: https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/faq-guides-2/upload-custom-fonts/

2. Please provide your site admin access as well as the page URL with the problem. Make sure you have not disabled the title in the page where it does not appear

Best Regards

Ramialshami
    Participant

Hi Elise 🙂

1- I’ll check it. Thanks

2- Same user before. Page link sent

Ramialshami
    Participant

Original English home version is working fine. Page title is not displayed Which is what I want.
    In Arabic I want that title to disappear like English

Ramialshami
    Participant

Hello

I tried to upload font files but it is not accepted for security reasons

What should be done?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1. Add this line to the wp-config.php file: define( ‘ALLOW_UNFILTERED_UPLOADS’, true );

2. Upload all files formats

3. Remove this line from wp-config.php file

Best Regards

Ramialshami
    Participant

Unfortunately I don’t have cPanel in my hosting plan But I’m moving to another plan soon. After moving I’ll try your code

Thanks 🙂
    As of Arabic page title, problem solved. WPML team sent a code that make it disappear.

Final point.

As you know this is an ecommerce store. Home page in all professional store doesn’t have content at all. Just banners and products with few sentences. Is there any way that I can put a good content on my home page and make it invisible to visitors but readable and indexable to to Google? And if there is a way, Is there a chance that google would penalize my site for such behavior?

Thanks again 🙂

Hello,

Owing to our Product Grid elements and Promo banners you can make your home page awesome, you can set redirection, however, I am not sure how to treat the Google in this case. You should ask the question to SEO experts

Best Regards

Ramialshami
    Participant

Hello Elise

Please have a look at the video
    https://www.loom.com/share/08824edb229a4893a47284d58684125f

I added the line but it didn’t work.

Thanks

Hello,

Contact your host provider support to configure uploading of files, please. Our theme does not have any option to configure the host in the proper way for fonts loading.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)