Home Forums WoodMart support forum Archive view broken & Video disappearing

Archive view broken & Video disappearing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

md
    Participant

Hi, we have updated the theme and now we have 2 problems:

1. We have products that are rendered with col-lg-4 and others with col-lg-8 on the same archive page. This makes the page unusable… is there any solution to this.

2. We have implemented a background video via elementor in the header layout. When we change the amount of products displayed or the grid view the page seems to be completely reloaded and the video disappears.

Example: https://www.sqh-testing-2.de/produkt-kategorie/5-wege-sprudel-still-kuehl

For debugging purposes we have deactivated many plugins, the error still remains.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1. Your issue has been solved. Please check the site after removing the browser cache.

2. I have deactivated a third party plugin and activated the parent theme. It is working fine.

Best Regards.

md
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

thank you. Can you please explain to me what you did (1.)? In case we have to restore a backup i can make the changes myself then…

Hello,

The issue is that you have enabled the Masonry Grid and Products grid with different sizes options from Theme settings >> Product Archive >> Products Grid section. I have disabled those options.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Archive view broken & Video disappearing’ is closed to new replies.