Home Forums WoodMart support forum Out of stock issue

Out of stock issue

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

RD
    Participant

Hello,
    when users order a product with variations that have 1 unit in stock in variation XL for example, after making the order the product should show X on the variation “XL” but it is not!

please help me solve this issue.
    Its not possible that I will have to login to the backend and mark this variation as unactive. it should be automatically.

I have sites that it is working there automatically. why with your theme it’s not?

thank.

Hello,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more detail. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce them on your website. Also share the wp logins details so i will check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

RD
    Participant

Hello,
    I made a video showing you the issue.
    please check the attach link to the video.
    Please let me know how to solve this issue since it’s urgent for us.
    pay attention that the site is live! so in case you are disabling something or changing something please make sure to change it back at the end.

thanks.

Hello,

Navigate to Products > Attributes > edit attribute > Choose the disabled swatch. The disabled Swatch style is for the variants of the Products which are disabled not for the Out of Stock variants. So, you need to have the variant of the Product not checked with the Enable option on it and then the Disabled Swatch style will work accordingly. See these images for reference:
    https://snipboard.io/BMehIF.jpg
    https://snipboard.io/NbOzfP.jpg

If you do not want to check the option for every variation. Go to WooCommerce>>Settings>>Products. Then click Inventory. Tick the checkbox on “ Hide Out of stock product from Catalog”.

Best Regards.

RD
    Participant

Hello,

did you saw the last video I made?
    it feels like you did not…
    Please check the video again and let me know how to solve my issue.
    again….
    If I will Tick the checkbox on “ Hide Out of stock product from Catalog”. —- which I do not want to do that… but lets say I will…. so if I will tick that box, I will see the cross on the “out of stock” variation but I won’t be able to choose and add to cart any other variation that is “in stock”.

check my video again please.

also, I need a way to show all the out of stock products and the cross sign on “out of stock” variations.

thanks.

Hello,

Sorry, I think I do not understand your issue. Your video is in another language that is why i cannot understand properly, please create the video in English version and share the wp logins details so i will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

RD
    Participant

Hello,
    sorry for my late response.
    I cloned the website and changed the lang to English.
    I disabled most of the plugins but feel free to do anything you need.
    I also made a new video explaining the issue.

I gave you all the access you need. do anything you need to fix that issue please.

Hello,

Please update the new version of the theme “WOODMART WordPress NEW: 7.5. RELEASED” and update the required plugin and check the issue.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)