Home Forums WoodMart support forum Arrows changing direction on categories dropdown

Arrows changing direction on categories dropdown

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

dimmisel
    Participant

Hello, in the categories dropdown header element, if I select to limit the number of categories showing a down arrow appears at the bottom. If I click it, it rotates 180deg, pointing upwards. But… all the other arrows in the dropdown are being rotated 180deg pointing left. See images (before -after click)

Please don’t tell me to deactivate all my plugins again. This is clearly a mistake in your css selectors.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the URL of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

dimmisel
    Participant

This happens to a clean install of your theme. It doesn’t happen only to me but in all of the installations with a new version. Check this link of a clean demo installation I’ve done with no futher content added.

Thanks

Hello,

It is the default behavior of the categories menu when you limit the categories menu.

Therefore to disable the effect try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Desktop area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wd-show-cat .wd-nav-vertical>li>a:after {
        transform: none !important;
    }

Best Regards

dimmisel
    Participant

Don’t tell me this is the default behavior. Didn’t you watch my screenshots? Please pay attention for 10 seconds to what I’m trying to show you. Please watch this video: https://www.loom.com/share/33b5df491bfc430b9608f3b972680110

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience. It is a bug in our theme and I have confirmed from the development department that it will be fixed in our next update.

For now, you can fix this by adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Desktop area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wd-show-cat .wd-nav-vertical>li>a:after {
        transform: none !important;
    }

Best Regards.

dimmisel
    Participant

Thank you very much

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Arrows changing direction on categories dropdown’ is closed to new replies.