Home Forums WoodMart support forum Auto Update Not working

Auto Update Not working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

llibutti
    Participant

For some reason, the UPDATE is not working. Can you please take a look at let me know why. I also tried deactivating the license and reactivating it.

Please see the attached screenshot.

Thank you,
    Lisa

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Automatic update is not implemented by itself. Please navigate to Appearance > Themes > enter Woodmart theme and press “Update”. The theme would be updated.

If the automatic update does not work, please try by means of a plugin or FTP. https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/update-theme-2/

Best Regards

llibutti
    Participant

Sorry for the confusion. Maybe I explained wrong.

When I go to update the plugin via the dashboard – it doesn’t work.

I click update theme. It updates. But then still shows the below. See the version says it’s correct.
    Woodmart
    You have version 3.6.1 installed. Update to 3.6.1.

When I try to update the WPBakery Plugin, it shows this warning:
    An error occurred while updating WPBakery Page Builder: To receive automatic updates license activation is required. Please visit Settings to activate your WPBakery Page Builder. Got WPBakery Page Builder in theme?

I just purchased this theme, so not sure why it’s requesting an update at all. Can you please login and take a look?

Attachments:

llibutti
    Participant

Screenshot of Theme version update message (right after the update it still shows this).

Woodmart
    You have version 3.6.1 installed. Update to 3.6.1.

Attachments:

llibutti
    Participant

Just a thought. Could these errors with the theme be happening because the previous developer has another copy of this theme on the server?

llibutti
    Participant

See screenshot below. Looks like it’s getting confused with two installs of the theme. Should I delete the old on off the server to fix? It may have my current licence associated with it.

Attachments:

Hello,

Yes, you have two themes. Please provide your FTP access to the private area and make the full backup of your site I will update manually and remove the second folder. As for the plugins, as soon as I update the theme, navigate to Appearance > Install plugins and update

Best Regards

llibutti
    Participant

FTP access noted below.

Hello,

Please check your FTP access, I cannot log in.

Best Regards

llibutti
    Participant

just checked. For the host, instead of…

http://ftp.greenbeltstrategies.com

try

greenbeltstrategies.com

I just tested and it worked for me.

Hello,

Your theme has been updated. Next time, when you need to update the theme, just go to Appearance > Themes > Enter the theme, and press “Update”

Best Regards

llibutti
    Participant

Hi Elise,

I just check the site and it’s now broken with the changes you made.

Did you check the FONT END after updating?

See screenshot attached. Can you please fix?

Lisa

llibutti
    Participant

My other screenshot exceeded allowed file size. See the site here https://www.greenbeltstrategies.com/ or the new screenshot attached to this message.

Attachments:

llibutti
    Participant

Looks like you didn’t update the CORE Woodmart plugin. I just did and now is all resolved.

Hello,

Everything was ok after the update. The problem occurred later. In any case, you have solved them. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)