Home Forums Basel support forum Background color change

Background color change

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author

hdevink
    Participant

Hello,

Where and how can I change the background color of the popup screen on the google map?

See enclosed example

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our theme and contacting us.

Could you please send us a link where we can see it on your website so we can check is it possible to change the background there?

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

hdevink
    Participant

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but this color comes from google map iframe and can’t be changed with a CSS style code in the theme scope.

Regards

hdevink
    Participant

So where and how can I change this color, or where and how can I delete this white overlay?

Please advice a bit more specific…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can change or remove the text in the Visual Composer google map element while editing the page in admin panel.

Or you can add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS in Theme Settings to change its color to dark

.basel-google-map-wrapper h3,
    .basel-google-map-wrapper h6,
    .basel-google-map-wrapper p{
        color:#22211f ;
    }

Regards

hdevink
    Participant

which .css file can I find this?

What is the name of this css file?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is not a file, it is an area in the Dashboard -> Theme Settings -> Custom CSS.

Regards

hdevink
    Participant

Hello,

A pop up window appears at the start of my website

Where can I change and modify this?

See enclosed example

Attachments:

hdevink
    Participant

And where can I change the in English written lines about the cookies (at the bottom of the 1st page)

Attachments:

hdevink
    Participant

How can I place the layer (light white, see red arrows in attachment) more to the background so the letter ar more in front (see blue arrow)

Thanks for the advice and answer

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can change popups in Theme Settings -> Promo Popup and Cookies info.
    In the Revolution Slider you can change layers z-index drag & drop them in the layers list.

Regards

hdevink
    Participant

I don’t see any promo pop up option

see attached file

Attachments:

hdevink
    Participant

Where can I find that z-index?

Can you send an example image/screenshot?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

On your screenshot “Promo popup” menu item is displayed and you can change the information there.
    Here is documentation from Revolution Slider that should help you https://www.themepunch.com/faq/change-layer-order/

Regards

hdevink
    Participant

Hello,

I am working on the BLOG / MESSAGES at this moment. I have several questions.

– How can I change the color of words with a hyperlink without influencing the regular website. As you see I have a white backgroud and white letters (with hyperlink). I want to change the color of the font

– More parts of this page have white font. How can I change this?

– At the bottom, a part of the content is hard to see and read because it flows over the footerpart. How can I avoid this?

– How can I get my full navigation back, instead of only the HOME button on the top right corner?

– I don’t want to show the writer name on the page/blog. How and where can I turn this off?

Please help!

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. You need to disable dark version styles in Theme Settings -> Styles & Colors.

2. We suggest you to disable sticky footer option in Theme Settings -> Footer.

3. Change the color scheme for your header in Theme Settings -> Header -> Appearance.

4. You can place the following CSS code to the Custom CSS in Theme Settings to hide the writer’s name

.meta-author {
    	display: none!important;
    }

Regards

hdevink
    Participant

I have tried to disable the dark version and the other way… But it does not effect the font hyperlink color… Any idea?

hdevink
    Participant

POINT 3. Change the color scheme for your header in Theme Settings -> Header -> Appearance.

I have tried both dark and light option also in the apperance, but that also does not change anything…

Any other suggestion on point 3 also??

hdevink
    Participant

You can take a look for yourself if you want…

http://www.princenbrouwerijen.nl/wp-admin

User: guest

Password: 123456789!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You have set a different color scheme for the header for this particular page. Change it while editing the page in admin panel.

Change links color adding the following snippet to the Custom CSS in Theme Settings

.blog-post-loop .entry-content a {
    	color: #f30909;
    }

Regards

hdevink
    Participant

How can I change the font color of the BLOG navigation?

Its blacht right now, with green when you point it

The regular navigation looks good.

See attached examples

Attachments:

hdevink
    Participant

2nd question… How can I change the language of the red arrow pointed button and content in the pages?

See enclosed example

Attachments:

hdevink
    Participant

3th question

How can I change the summery page of all tags of BLOG pages.

Its totaly black now, can I change this to (randon) pictures?

See attached example

See also http://www.princenbrouwerijen.nl/tag/alcoholische-dranken/

Attachments:

hdevink
    Participant

Can I change the name BLOG to another content / words?

See enclosed example?

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

As we said you have set a different color scheme for the header for this particular page. That is why your blog navigation looks different. Change it while editing the page in admin panel.

2 & 4. You can change/translate all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

3. Upload a picture to show on all pages titles to Theme Settings -> Page heading.

Regards

hdevink
    Participant

You say: “As we said you have set a different color scheme for the header for this particular page. That is why your blog navigation looks different. Change it while editing the page in admin panel.”

Why is there a color difference between regular site and BLOG?

Which admin panel (where) do you mean?

I am not aware that I use a different color scheme for the header… How did this happen?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are talking about the menu color difference. You can change it in Dashboard -> Pages -> Blog -> edit page.

hdevink
    Participant

But still the navigation of the BLOGpages are different as the regular pages. At the regular pages I can see the naviation letters/blocks good, but only at the BLOG pages, the letters of the navigation are dark (black with black background, so can’t see it…)

How to change this??

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Do you mean that you changed header color scheme for the blog page and it still looks the same? What color scheme did you set? It should be “Light”.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 38 total)