Home Forums WoodMart support forum Banner category

Banner category

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

lucachen
    Participant

good evening, can you explain to me how to make a white background throughout the site and dark blue writing

thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Navigate to Theme Settings > Page Title > Pages title background > Set background image or color. You can set text in different colors depending on its background. It can be light or dark.

For the page title text, Add this below code in the Settings > Custom CSS > Global Custom CSS.

.wd-nav[class*="wd-style-underline"] .nav-link-text {
        color: #dd2222;
    }

Best Regards.

lucachen
    Participant

Good morning, it doesn’t come out as I would like, I would like the background to be all white without any images and the characters in dark blue

Thank you

Hello,

Navigate to Theme Settings > Page Title > Pages title background > Set background color “White” and remove the background image.
    https://ibb.co/88hybhV

And, Add this below code in the Settings > Custom CSS > Global Custom CSS.

.wd-nav[class*="wd-style-underline"] .nav-link-text {
        color: #0970ff;
    }

Best Regards.

lucachen
    Participant

good morning, I didn’t have any background image, I tried to make the change you suggested. but I can’t get the result I wanted.
    Thank you
    https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/26534837?key=a36efb97b089023e805fb449f9bd619e

Hello,

Please update the new version of the theme “WOODMART WordPress NEW: 7.4.3 RELEASED” and update the required plugin and check the option.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

If the issue remains, share the wp logins details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

lucachen
    Participant

Good morning, I updated the theme to the new version, applied the code to the global css and the current result is. I wanted a white background which is not accepted and all the writing in dark blue.

help, thank you

Attachments:

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, provide us with your admin access so we can log in and check this on your side.

Thank you in advance.

lucachen
    Participant

Thank you

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Navigate to Pages > Edit Shop Page > In the Bottom of the Page Settings configure the page title.

And added the following custom css code in Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global Custom CSS.

.wd-nav[class*="wd-style-underline"] .nav-link-text, .wd-nav-product-cat .nav-link-count {
        color: blue !important;  
    }

Best Regards.

lucachen
    Participant

good morning, I made color changes to black, I also wanted to change two colors, the black arrow and the quantity available in grey.

Thank you

.wd-nav[class*=”wd-style-underline”] .nav-link-text, .wd-nav-product-cat .nav-link-count {
    color: black !important;
    }
    .page-title .entry-title.title{
    color: black;
    }

Attachments:

Hello,

And added the following custom css code in Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global Custom CSS.

.page-title, .wd-action-btn>a {
        color: blue;
    }

.wd-nav-product-cat .nav-link-count {
        color: #9f9393;
    }

Best Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)