Home Forums WoodMart support forum Banner hight: Picture size at "promo-banner"

Banner hight: Picture size at "promo-banner"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

lasseman
    Participant

Hello,

I want to ad a new section with 3 “promo-banners” like in the attached picture. But always when I upload a picture it gets way to big no matter if i set picture size on for example 200×300.

So how can I add a promo banner in the height I want (like in the picture attached)?

Thank you

Hello,

You have not attached the screen so as I understand you want 3 banners in a row with the equal height. If so you need to upload images of the same size and the same proportion. The height of the banner is the height of the image. If you mean something different, please provide more details and screen. By the way, set “full” or leave the field empty in the image size.

Best Regards

lasseman
    Participant

Hello,
    thank you for your answer. I will attache a picture of what I get out when I follow your mentioned points.

But the picture should not fill out the full banner it should just stand on the left and the text on the right. It is also a bit blurred – how do I find out how big the picture has to be?

Thank you

Hello,

In this case, you would better use the Information box element. Please provide page URL and site admin access so that I could check and suggest. Do not set the image size inside the element, leave it empty or set “full”

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)