Home Forums Basel support forum Base version not working and showing blank pages after activating as procedure?

Base version not working and showing blank pages after activating as procedure?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

TC
    Participant

Hi

I installed the theme as per normal,setup woocommerce then did a base import as required and then “activated” the base version. I then went to “visit site” to check the activation had worked and nothing was there.

All I see is the green top bar with “my account” in etc and nothing else. All the pages are in the backend but just blank when viewed and the base version simply does not show anything??

I got no errors on install of the theme and no errors when installing the base version through your tool either. Just doesn’t show anything.

Help!?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you are running an old version of the WooCommerce plugin you need to use previous version of Basel – 3.8. Download the full package with all files and find basel_3.8.zip file there https://gyazo.com/9792e3bc28a618eba7d3b44758280b11
    Or you need to update WooCommerce to the latest 3.3 version. It is temporarily removed from wordpress.org but should be available soon.

Regards

TC
    Participant

I can confirm I am on an older version. Okay, they are aiming to have the update out this week so will just wait till then and update when it arrives to 3.3.1.

Are you saying then the base template and demo versions will just start working then? I won’t need to reinstall anything or rerun anything?

Why does the WooCommerce version affect what is actually being shown on screen so much, its literally not showing anything .. not even displaying images?!

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, it throws a PHP fatal error and that is why nothing is shown. You will just need to update the WooCommerce plugin.

TC
    Participant

Thank you for the super super speedy response, can’t wait to upgrade then see the website in action. Will come back to you if any further problems. 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, contact us when you will have any extra information 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)