Home Forums WoodMart support forum Blog post thumb quality

Blog post thumb quality

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Pernilla
    Participant

I noticed that the blos post list shows an image with poor quality when showed in blog list. When entering the blog post page, the image is correct!

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

The blog thumbnails are controlled by WordPress itself; you can set the thumbnails sizes from Settings >> Media.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/4PvpFTJ

You will also need to regenerate thumbnails using the free plugin.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/

Please take a complete backup of the website before regenerating the thumbnails.

Best Regards

Pernilla
    Participant

Ok, thank you. And how about the blog posts from your theme? Please check the index page, there I have 3 columns with posts. I have uploaded new featured photo for the posts (before regenerating the thumbs) in order to see if it works, and it did change quality in the blog list page but not on the index page.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Please try changing the size of large and medium images as well from the Settings >> Media.

Then regenerate the thumbnails. Then check back.

Best Regards

Pernilla
    Participant

Hi!
    But it can not be the problem I think as the settings in media is ok. I also change the thumb to bigger size and it did not help.
    Can you check again please.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You need to choose the image size less than the actual size of the image for the Crop to work fine.

If you are still unable then provide with the admin panel login details of the website.

Best Regards

Pernilla
    Participant

I appreciate if you help me on this 😉
    I enclose the admin login.

Hello,

I have logged into your website. The image size you are using in the large is bigger then the images you used for the blog.

Please try to set image size 700×300 then regenerate the thumbnails this will surely fix your issue.

Best Regards

Pernilla
    Participant

Thank you, if I do this, it will not affect the images in the webshop? Only blog posts?

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

No it won’t affect the product images. Please take a backup of the site before regenerating thumbnails.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)