Home Forums WoodMart support forum Blog posts

Blog posts

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

janine
    Participant

Hello,
    How do I remove the author, date, category displayed on the blog post sections on the homepage? I went to the backend and turned it all off but it’s still showing up displayed on the homepage, please advise.

Also, on the actual post itself when you click on the blog, the date, author, and category also shows up, how do I make those disappear. Meaning I do not want them displayed. Please advise, thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved.

I have added the below custom CSS code and paste it to Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section:

.wd-post-cat, .wd-meta-date, .wd-meta-author {
    	display:  none !important;
    }

Best Regards.

janine
    Participant

Hello,
    Thank you, it worked for the blog posts displayed on the homepage.

But for the blogs itself the dates are still in there, and the categories too (screenshot below).

Also, the recommended blogs at the bottom of the blog post, the date is still displayed, please advise (screenshot below).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved, check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

janine
    Participant

Hello,
    I have been refreshing the website and clearing the cache and the author name still shows up on the blog post itself right underneath the blog name, please advise.

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. I have added small css code for a single blog page.

Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

janine
    Participant

Thank you very much, I see it is fixed, thank you!

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Blog posts’ is closed to new replies.