Home Forums WoodMart support forum Blog Posts Not Found

Blog Posts Not Found

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

DavidGeran
    Participant

I’ve just updated the Permalinks url format under Settings. The posts urls appear to have automatically updated, but clicking on any of them either VIEW from admin or via the website shows a page-not-found error. The same occurs with the Blog page.

Any help most appreciated!

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

DavidGeran
    Participant

Hi, I’ve tried deactivating the non-essential plugs in, still the same problem. Please use login details in the private content, many thanks.

DavidGeran
    Participant

So the problem has resolved. If you’re working away on the site, many thanks!

If not I re-activated the Premmerce permalink plug-in and its working again.

Please close this thread.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Blog Posts Not Found’ is closed to new replies.